What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - haydenshipley1234_84314 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Deze Ramal
Steam ID: 76561199611844422
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16663
Ban Reason: I was metagaming
Why do you think you were banned: I was metagaming.
Why should we unban you: I submitted an informal and rushed appeal as soon as I was banned as I was gutted after receiving a ban .I am very aware that I broke a huge rule and I am highly apologetic; I didn't thoroughly read the rules before joining the server which is another obvious flaw on my behalf. However, during the course of this day I have navigated my way through all of the rules in the server and made myself adjourned to each and every rule. I understand I should've thoroughly read the rules before joining in the first instance but I was in a rush to join a server with my buddies as I only recently got a PC, that was a childish error and I am again sincerely sorry. I hope I can be given a second chance on the server as it is by far the best server I have been on and I made some great friends on there. Thank you for your time.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @haydenshipley1234_84314 !

Why did it take for you to receive a permanent ban to then properly look over the server rules?
If this is by far the best server you've seen, why would you risk the ban?

as i said i was just eager to get in the server with my friends. I didnt realise the severity of metagaming and i was oblivious that it could result in a ban.

i believe it is in place in order to stop unrealistic roleplay as shown in the situation i was involved in. It gives an unfair advantage to certain groups which i have no realised how strong it is.

metagaming is where you use a third party platform outside of the server in order to speak and communicate with other players in the server. I believe the ban of metagaming is in place in order to restrict the amount of out of character communication and also to help the realism of the rp in the server, as it allows people to stay immersed in the rp without having to worry about someone planning something outside of the server.

Good afternoon @haydenshipley1234_84314 , I hope all is well! :)

What's your plan if given another chance to return to RPUK? What high quality roleplay are you going to provide here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back