What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - HeisenbergRP - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergRP

Unban Appeal for HeisenbergRP 

In-game Name: Heisen Kawabanga

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198055577552

Ban ID: 3612

Reason given for your ban: Talk to Staff/ Dev

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I realy dont have any idea. Talked to Robbie, mryan19, Recon Nine and still have no idea why i got banned.

Why should we unban you ?: Basicly i dont know why i got banned and im sure i done nothing wrong.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Have you spoken to Staff as request in the ban reason? 

I'm sure if you did, you would understand, even if only a little, why you were banned. 
@HeisenbergRP

After talking to the staff 2nd time they told me that one of my friend got 12,5mil money from someone suspicious.  As i told them i have no knowledge of this situation. All i know was he was erarning his money from selling weed and fishing.

As you can see every dolar i earn from the logs, i got my money from  fishing ,gambling and some weed selling. I had not received any large amont of money from someone. So again , i have no knowledge about any of this big money transactions .

I had not received any large amont of money from someone
You and I both know this is a lie and as such, since you cannot be honest I am not going to bother entertaining this appeal anymore than I already have. 

The only way you'll ever get unbanned here is if you're open and honest. If you aren't willing to do that, then we're not willing to let you back on our server. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back