What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - HeisenbergRP - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergRP

Unban Appeal for HeisenbergRP 

In-game Name: Heisen Kawabanga

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198055577552

Ban ID: 3612

Reason given for your ban: Talk to Staff/ Dev

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned bc one of my friend got 12,5mil money from someone suspicious.

Why should we unban you ?: I already talked to the multiple staff members about this issue last saturday. I anserwed all of their questions with honestly and i already informed them that i have no knowledge about that 12,5mil that my friend received. The only transection i made with that guy is (i already informed Robbie and some other admins about that before they asked) i asked him to buy me a car from import car sale so i only got a toyota supra from him... I also told him that i will pay him when i earn some money. Other than that i maybe had some small transactions (about max 150k or 200k) with him weaks ago. And it is normal to give or recieve that amount of money from a friend if needed (bc i didnt know he recieved money from outside) Other than that all of the money i made for myself is from fishing, gambling and weed selling. If you want to ask me about any transactions i made please ask bc i cant answer if you dont ask everything and i have no idea what should i report other that this. Still i stand every thing i done ingame is well inside server rules and i had no knowledge about the money that my friend recieved.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After staying banned for a month I can clearly see that you just want to ban me because my friend got suspicious money. I can clearly see staff members have no communication between them and  have no intention to investigate this kind of stuff. Even talking to several staff and giving them tons of true answers on teamspeak(they could simply check my logs to verify)  you simply ignored all of them. I'm sure you didn't even look at who I sold cars and made trades. I even told that kind of stuff on teamspeak.

I had no knowledge of that suspicious money and you have no evidence tells otherwise. You even called me a liar without telling me what is wrong with my way of earning money ingame.

i am 100% sure i didn't break any server rules and i am certain you don't have any evidence that shows i did. So basically this clearly shows poor judgment  and low effort from the staff who didn't ask me any questions on my first unban appeal and straight went for deny. You can simply community ban me bc i no longer want to play in this community with this kind of administration.

You have been banned for less than 2 weeks and your appeal has been up for 6 days.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
Now you say that you have read this but you have both bumped your appeal and failed to understand that unbans are the lowest priority for staff. Locked for 3 days.

Give the last response from yourself I think it it clear you dont want to continue with an appeal.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back