What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - HK_MB - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HK_MB

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Kami Karl (I think because I forgot I haven't played in so long)
Steam ID: 76561198990489943
Ban ID (just the numbers): 15820
Ban Reason: C2.3 (Combat Logging)
Why do you think you were banned: I think I was banned at the time due to false combat logging during a certain kidnapping that happened to me.
Why should we unban you: At the time of this happening I was with these guys who kidnapped me for some other guy who they thought was my friend stabbing them, they took me put me in cuffs and just stood at the pier with me and waited, I was talking to them and telling them it was a misunderstanding but they wouldn't listen. So in the end they beat me up with a baseball bat then took pics while throwing me in the water handcuffed and asking me to swim back. I ended up breaking the handcuffs and swimming away from them and ran away. Then my game crashed but I didn't get back on cuz I was mad at their shitty rp. that all happened long time ago and I stopped playing rp for a while but I came back and see that I got banned for combat logging even though it was completely false.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @HK_MB , I hope all is well! :)

Your game didn't crash, you had purposely logged out of the server 2 minutes after going down.
If we're not going to be fully truthful in this appeal, I am not willing to entertain it.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back