What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Hola Beep - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

Unban Appeal for Hola Beep 

In-game Name: Hola Beep

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198913337973

The date you got banned: 09/23/20

Member of the team that banned you: Stavik

Reason given for your ban: Corruption

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: As i was a police officer and was promoted to Constable, a guy (not mentioning the name) contacted me to butter me up with some good prices to get him police equipment's. I fell into his trap and started earning money by giving him some equipment's that i shouldnt. Later on he snitched on me and let some ppl know that i was corrupt causing me to get banned

Why should we unban you ?: I do apologize what i did and people always learn from their mistakes, so i was wondering if i get one last chance to improve myself and show everyone the change i can bring in myself. If im not able to join the Police service so i will improve my roleplay by playing as a civilian. Plus according to roleplay scenario my "cop character" id was technically the cousin of my "civ character " id, and irl there are some corrupt cops who are then fired from their job and i agree with it, but i was banned from both of my ids and instead from the whole server. Anyways i just need 1 last chance and i will promise you guys that this stuff will not happen ever again. This server means alot to me cos i spend like everyday on it grinding and doing stuff, it would be a pleasure if you do accept my apology and let me have a last chance 🙂

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned due to breaking a rule, Your character didn't break the rule, you did as the player that is why the ban carry's over to all your characters. Can you please quote me the rule that you broke and explain why you think we have that rule.

Yeah i do admit i broke the rule and now i understand that i am banned from all characters for that reason. But brother i do apologize and plz give me one last chance and i can prove u guys that i can do much better and its not gonna happen again.

(G8.2) Police may not sell their equipment, or willingly give their equipment away. If there is a strong roleplay cause, exchanges can be made. 

@Robbie^

I have reviewed all the rules again and now i can assure myself that this mistake will not happen again 

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope you have learnt from your mistakes! I'll unban you on this occasion though you need to be far more careful going forward, future appeals are not likely to be as easy for you.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back