What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Hola Beep - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

Unban Appeal for Hola Beep 

In-game Name: Hola Beep

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198913337973

The date you got banned: 10/10/20

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Today like 15mins ago i was with a person in my car and were just chilling roaming around legion, and for me he bumped into another car and i went flying into the sky, for the very first time i used ragdolled and didnt even knew that could save my life. I used it since i had alot of stuff in my pocket which was worth alot, so that saved my life at that time and i told it to the person who was sitting next to me about it. After that i was tp'ed by Simon and he banned me at the very instant .

Why should we unban you ?: The reason i think i should be unbanned is that i tried that for the very first time and was wondering if i could atleast get a warning before getting banned at the instant. If i get unbanned ill directly go to the person whom i shared this stuff with and will explain him that this is not a right thing to do. Ragdolling is a thing i have barely used in this server and will now no longer use for any stuff in future

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Hola BeepSo you are saying you did not know it would save your life by using the exploit. Then you are saying you done it because you had stuff on you you did not want to lose so you have already lied somewhere. Not only that but as soon as you done it you went and told someone else exactly how to do the same thing. 

Why should we trust you with another chance if you cannot even be honest in your appeal?

Last edited by a moderator:
@CC mryan19so first its a bug where in ur screen u crash into a vehicle even tho there is nothing infront of u, so that happened to me. I went flying into the sky as soon that happened and then started panicking what to do just to save my life before falling to the ground since i had stuff with me, so i decided to press my "U" muscle before landing on the ground. Eventually that worked for me. The driver sitting next to me came back for me and asked me how did i survived it, so i managed to tell him what happened

i do apologize since it was my really first time using the "U" muscle to save my life like this, and i didnt mean to tell it to ppl randomly, i just told it to the driver i was sitting with

So, I've watched the video and it honestly doesn't sound like it's the first time you have done it or not. Either way, did it not cross your mind that you should report that to the staff team instead of telling members of the community? 

You stated on your last appeal the following. "Anyways i just need 1 last chance and i will promise you guys that this stuff will not happen ever again. This server means alot to me cos i spend like everyday on it grinding and doing stuff, it would be a pleasure if you do accept my apology and let me have a last chance." Less then a month later you find yourself banned again. 

On your last appeal, you bumped your appeal, on this ban you decided to spam the member of staff that banned you. These are things that you don't do to get yourself unbanned.

I think you need a timeout from the server as clearly you are struggling to follow the basic rules. 

You can appeal again on the 10th November. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back