What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Hola Beep - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

Unban Appeal for Hola Beep 

In-game Name: Hola Beep

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198913337968

The date you got banned: 17/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Aiden

Reason given for your ban: (G3.1) - Metagaming

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for (G3.1) Metagaming - OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages."
Metagaming - I contacted one of my friends on discord that plays as a cop on the server to help me break out my gang member out of prison. Anyways the Ban was supposed to be on discord because he reported me for Discord, and i didnt use this information ingame , was just on discord

Why should we unban you ?: Hello, I have been banned for metagaming G3.1. Some things i wanted to say here are that G3.1 means metagaming: "(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages."
I want to start off by saying that I am sorry about lying in my initial report, that was wrong of me. The reason for my behaviour was out of fear that my friend would get raided, as our whole gang was getting relentlessly raided. I messaged a friend of mine, wanting him to help me out in-game a bit with a prison break as I was scared about my friend losing his items. I enjoy playing on the server and I do regret making that mistake. I haven't committed an infraction in many months, and i really enjoy rp with other members of the community, which i have upheld to a high standard my entire time here. I even established a gang, which many people enjoyed every bit of. I haven't used OOC information for my benefit in the past, and this infraction was limited to the discord chat, and went no further than that.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Anyways the Ban was supposed to be on discord because he reported me for Discord, and i didnt use this information ingame , was just on discord
You sent a message out of game to try and get someone to log in and help you in a situation. The ban was entirely justified being placed in game. 

Even after the report was actioned you continued to lie after sending pm's to the person who dealt with the report. Do you really think lying will get you anywhere?

Also in your last appeal a few months ago you was also told anything else from you would be a perm ban with a minimum term of 6 months before you could appeal. Why should we bother giving you another chance if you keep on breaking rules?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mryan, appreciate the reply, i would say that i am terribly sorry about the thing i did there, it affected my mental health too as how much i am attached to this server, people do make mistakes and i made one too, now let me get to the topic. I made a terrible mistake by messaging my friend and asking him to come inside the game and help me out, i know that if he did that thing which i said it was gonna get me and friend both in trouble and it was gonna be completely bad for everyone, i am sorry to veikk about that, i shouldn't have done it and pmed him about coming into the game and helping me out, i messaged him only, i just wasn't thinking straight there i should've thought more about my actions before doing that, terribly sorry about that and i genuinely feel bad. I messaged aiden about asking proof, the whole thing there was before i realised how big of a stupid mistake i made due to my actions and then i worked upon it, the last 2 of my appeals have had truth in them and no lies. I am agreeing to all the mistakes i have done there and i am facing the consequences for my mistakes by lying to aiden, i shouldn't have done that there, i didn't think properly and responded really quick with a lie, I have been obeying every single rule and infact joining teamspeak for more than 5 times a week just to keep sure every single bits if they are against the rules, but still due to human nature i made another mistake, i have realised how nice this community has been and how i haven't acted properly upon some factors here, moving to my last appeal before few months, i would say i came clean for few months without any rule breaks which i think was fine on my side, i followed all the rules and everything until few days ago where i made a really big terrible mistake. The reason why i should be given another chance is that i am thinking more and more about my actions now, i have sat down at night thinking about my mistakes, few of my friends have also told me that what the hell was i thinking before doing such actions, i thought for a long time about my actions and i also thought that the actions i did had proper reactions on me, i was feeling bored and down for not being able to play on the community, seeing all the people play and me not being able to come there just broke my heart and made me sad, i have been trying my best to provide high quality roleplay and work hard in the server, i have been an active member of the community, i know that you guys do you have your reasons to not let me come inside the server for my terrible actions, which i feel really bad for and i feel like i could do much better if i am given another chance, i have been trying to overcome the mistakes, i have read the rules many times infact i remember some of them really well, i can assure you guys that i won't be doing such big mistakes in near future at all if i do get unbanned, decision is all up to you guys, i respect a lot of people in this community and i also respect what you guys do here, the work which you guys have put here is really good and i am really attached to the community that i always think about it and being not able to connect to the server for 6 months would just shatter my heart and feelings, i don't think someone should attach this much feelings to a server but i did, i would respect your decision but i would say that i am terribly sorry for my actions and i am always trying to overcome my bad actions, i am currently standing in a hard place, apologies for everything i have done and i am thankful of you guys to give me some chances, i would appreciate more too, thank you for giving me all the good roleplay experience and i want to experience that good experience again, i am willing to do anything i am told, next time before i do something i will take opinion of few people before doing that action because i sometimes make terrible mistakes, thank you for replying to my appeal, looking forward to another reply. Have a nice day!

i messaged him only, i just wasn't thinking straight there i should've thought more about my actions before doing that, terribly sorry about that and i genuinely feel bad.
I don't believe you only messaged Veikkq and after failing to get a response you didn't message anyone else. Who else did you message about this and what were their responses?

few of my friends have also told me that what the hell was i thinking before doing such actions
Is this the same or a different group of friends who can be quoted as having seen the report and made comments akin to "I hate people like him" to which I'd respond "What people that have respect for the rules?"

Hey thank you for replying @Aiden,

I don't believe you only messaged Veikkq and after failing to get a response you didn't message anyone else. Who else did you message about this and what were their responses?
Before messaging Veikkq i messaged Kseniya ,but as she declined it , i went to Veikkq because these both are close to each other and are also familiar with me. Thats the truth.
If u feel like i messaged more than 2 ppl so you can ask the whole police force because im 100% sure that these were the ppl i messaged and no one other than them.

Is this the same or a different group of friends who can be quoted as having seen the report and made comments akin to "I hate people like him" to which I'd respond "What people that have respect for the rules?"
No these are not the same people, these are my friends who told me to take opinions from them before taking any actions. The person who commented "I hate people like him"
ill go on and have a chat with him. As soon as i was banned i even told Veikkq that he did what was right and i appreciated him. Thank you for reading :).
2021-01-20 (3).png

See it is all well and good being honest every time you are shown proof or questioned directly on your lies. But even in this appeal at the start you lied again until directly questioned on it.

You can try again on 20/04/2021 and be completely honest from the start.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back