What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Hola Beep - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

Unban Appeal for Hola Beep 

In-game Name: Hola Beep

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198913337973

Ban ID: !!rpuk2640!!

Reason given for your ban: (G3.1) - Metagaming

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello i was banned about 7 months ago for metagaming, i agree to the punishment i was given and i think it was justified. I made a huge mistake back when i was around on the server i used to love and enjoy my time playing on, i decided to message two of the police officers called Veikko knight & Kseniya (Emily Westbrook) for logging on and helping me break out my friend tyreek tyrone, Kseniya denied my request & then i asked Veik to help me in this case. I was gonna use veikko knight as a fake hostage (if he will be willing to help) and then break my friend out, this not only will mean that i am breaking a rule but it will also mean that veikko knight is breaking a rule too, i was gonna throw myself down a deep hole and was most likely gonna take veikko knight down that hole with me too.
I never thought much about what i was going to do and i decided to take action on it rather than thinking about it and doing what would be correct and roleplay in game and take a proper hostage and then break someone out of prison rather than messaging a friend of mine on discord to help me break a friend of mine out.

I had plenty of time to think upon my actions and the consequences they had, i also think that i never should have done this for the tyrones, i feel like they were a big dark part of my life in the community, it would've been better if i never met them in roleplay because few months ago they proceeded to spam me late at night with very racist words and discord calls, i thought about it again and i felt like doing these things for the tyrones was not worth it at all.

I have not been in contact with many people within the community since the day i got banned, never felt like contacting anyone after the day i got banned, i did make a lot of friends within the community but life got really busy and i had to focus on studies and other practical parts of my life so i forgot about discord and other things, the only game i actively used to play as fiveM rpuk and nothing else, no other community around on fiveM is like RPUK, the development and work put by staff team in rpuk is extraordinary compared to other communities there are on fiveM, i always had and still have full respect for staff team and dev team on rpuk.

I used to run a gang back in the days and the roleplay provided from me was not that good, really small and poor scenarios were made by me and i think i can do much better now compared to what i used to do, i think robbing cops non stop was not a good idea and the roleplay i was providing to them was also pretty poor.

final part for this is the lying, i openly lied about my report, i said i was having banter with veikko knight in discord DM's which i clearly was not, there was no banter or anything i messaged him for only one reason and that was to metagame and break my friend out of prison, i am not gonna lie about it at all, it is quite clear that my intentions were not good at all and i should not have lied in the report and i do not think liars go anywhere in life.

Why should we unban you ?: First and foremost i think why i should be unbanned because i have been away from the community for about 7 months now, it is a long time, i have had plenty of time to reflect upon my actions and think about my lying, i have lied before and i think the lying part of me has been left behind in past, i am not what i used to be and i can assure that, i will not lie again and will not do something that will ruin my reputation.

I will be willing to create high quality roleplay scenarios for different people within the community, now that i see rpuk has more players than it used to have back when i used to play, rpuk is more popular and demands more people who provide high quality roleplay, i will be willing to fill that role up and make high quality roleplay scenarios for people and give them better time and more enjoyment.

I will be playing a character and not myself, i will be roleplaying as a good character which i am thinking about at the moment, the character will be different and the old name i used to have which is 'hola beep' it would also need changing if i was unbanned as that is not valid roleplay name and it is not good enough anymore, i will be changing up my ways and do better than what i used to do i can assure you guys that.

I will be willing to help new players into the community, when new players join i will be teaching them how things work etc within roleplay and help them guide etc, i will be a good member of community and uphold high standards within the community and will not be a disappointment at all, i will be doing what i can do to make experience better for myself and people around me and will be holding onto rules very tightly, i will try my best to remember all the rules by my heart and not make any mistake.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

Although I can see that you did put a lot of effort into this appeal, I am not convinced. 

Looking at your previous record, this is what I can see:
Selling police equipment, for your own gain. 
Exploiting and practically cheating death, for your own gain.
Blatant metagaming and encouraging other members of the community to break rules, out of pure selfishness. 
And to top it off, you lie to staff without even flinching. 

All I can see in this record is someone who is willing to cheat the system and the rules in whichever way possible to get his own way. 
While I do believe in redemption and 2nd chances, I am not quite certain a change like that can be done in just 7 months. 

What I would like is some plain honesty here, whithout all the sugarcoating and without you attempting to tell me what you think I want to hear... 

What is it you see, looking back at all those things mentioned above? Why do you want to come back? What makes you so certain that you will not fall into the same pattern? What kind of people would you surround yourself with? 

Also, you stated you would like to start fresh. Why not get rid of that character and actually start fresh? Would that be something worth sacrificing to be able to play again?

Hello @Samantha

I will be honest here, what i see behind all that happened is me causing issues within the community, i never used to think much before taking action over thing and that was because i used to be a leader of a group that meant everything to me and even led me to break rules for them to get their satisfaction , i was too desperate to maintain my reputation amongst them so that when something bad happens...they dont leave my gang, i see lots of rule breaks that could have been avoided if i sat down a few minutes and thought about it. It does look really bad and i could have done many things to prevent it from happening, me cheating my death to save my equipment was a bad mistake made by me, i could've regained all those items i had on me that day, i lost my way to play on the server by doing that mistake whereas i could've spent few hours and got every single thing i had on me easily. I never thought much about it back then compared to now.
Letting you know that i wont be leading or taking part in any criminal or risky stuff that will get me banned. Although if this isnt convincing enough, So If me coming back to this server means wiping out my character for a fresh start, so be it.

Very well. 
I will give you one last chance to show us that you can play by the rules. However, this unban comes with conditions: Your character "Hola Beep" will be deleted entirely and the name is off the table. You will be picking a proper roleplay name and you will be staying clear of trouble. You will also require all contacts in game, as you go on starting fresh. Any sign of foul play, any rulebreaks or poor rp from your side, will not be tolerated.

Any ban for the next 6 months from today, will be permanent, without appeal. If you manage to keep a clean slate for that time, we will go back to the fair bans system. 

Let me know if you agree to those terms and think you can stick to this.
If so, I will be deleting your character and you should consider yourself very lucky to get another chance and not mess it up.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back