What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Hukli_unban - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hukli_unban

Unban Appeal for Hukli_unban 

In-game Name: Benji Kortovic

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198059080899

Ban ID: idk

Reason given for your ban: Can't remember

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I can't remember honestly, it's been such a long time a go. I just remember playing on this server for a very long time on and off. Last time i was on i was enjoying chistmas holidays being off school getting drunk whilst alos getting on the server. Was posting a lot of non sense on the forums on my profile, with music and such. Could be shit posting/spamming and if so i apologise in which ever case it may be.
kind regard,
Benji / FRG

Why should we unban you ?: I would love for you to unban me so i can once again get to enjoy the server om my free time whilst respecting the rules and learning from my misstakes. FYI i was very drunk during those days so idk im sorry in advance hehe...

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

We need your Ban ID, otherwise we can't move forward in your appeal.

Can't join discord nor login to the other forum account. Checking fivem rn, just have to download gta again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean that you can't join the Discord?

Pd5DBpf.png
 the invite has failed / missing access 

What is your Discord ID? This is an 18 digit number

Seems that i can't use my old number for some weird reason, can't verify on discord without a new number? 

Can't connect and see the id without discord fully connected. 

You have an alt that is banned from our Discord which is blocking the usage of your phone number. Please give me the Discord ID of your banned Discord alternate account.

You tell me, I can't find your old banned Discord account.

This is the one i was using at the time, Kosta#3467 243735613503700992 

This is my brothers discord ID 887434614694625320  

You have another Discord account where your number is connected to which is banned. We need that DiscordID to be able to help you.

Please submit a new appeal when you find that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back