What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - igor0014567 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

igor0014567

Unban Appeal for igor0014567 

In-game Name: Igor001456

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199157502880

Ban ID: !!rpuk5759!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because I was sitting on a chair and police picked me up and it gave me the option to stand up and i did which teleported me back.

Why should we unban you ?: Because i was playing the role of a thug and i didnt mean to break any server rules and i am really sorry and it wont happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I have been looking for my steam id and i can not find it my steam name is Igor001456 if thats any helpful

Not helpful at all. 

There could be thousands of igor001456's out there. 

One google search and I was able to find out how to get my Steam ID.

I'll make it easier for you though. 

Follow the instructions given to you on this website.

Unban Appeal for igor0014567 

In-game Name: Igor001456

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199157502880

Ban ID: !!rpuk5759!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because I was sitting on a chair and police picked me up and it gave me the option to stand up and i did which teleported me back.

Why should we unban you ?: Because i was playing the role of a thug and i didnt mean to break any server rules and i am really sorry and it wont happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
Do you want to expand more on any of this?

Also, explain your issue with people playing this server who are not from the UK.

I dont have a issue is just that she/he wasnt speaking english to me so thats about it also when Im playing a UK/British server im expecting english people on there.

Look, anyone is welcome to play here. All that we ask is that they can speak English. In the UK, we have all different nationalities that live here, how would it be good RP to not allow them on the server?!

You didn't only use the option to stand up, you did it repeatedly in order to not get arrested. 

You have also put zero effort into your appeal. I am not going to have our teams time wasted dealing with an appeal by someone who clearly doesn't care to either put in effort nor tell the truth. Come back when you want to try again. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back