What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Im_Big_Red - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Big_Red

Unban Appeal for Im_Big_Red 

In-game Name: Chris Yellowstone

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198989703520

Ban ID: !!rpuk10670!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned due to being invisible and not being able to return once I logged to try and solve the issue. I was then contacted by higher authority to relog but sadly at that time it was not possible at that time.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to request that I am to be unbanned as I was not exploiting. I never got chance to say my side in what was actually happening. We have had a few bugs around the MC which have previously been reported. So when I could hear voices but not see people and they said they were invisible from standing in a certain place in our area. So I asked them to show me so I could see what was happening. I tried to get it recorded on my recording software but for some reason it just recorded a black screen. I wanted to report it as a bug. I then proceeded to run back into the MC where one of the other members were from TFA and I dived into him. That in itself I shouldn't have done but when he said he couldn't even see an ID for me I went to sleep to relog then sadly had errands to run. I have spent untoward amount of hours in the city. I think there has maybe been 4 days in total I haven't played since March. I am very dedicated and hugely interactive in the city, Many people know me mainly for buying and selling cars but also some of the help I have offered for new people who arrive. I have never once stepped my foot out of line in this sense. I made no personal gain either from finding this bug. I believe my only previous talking to/strike was in regards to storing a vehicle during a police chase. I am known as Big Red to most in the city. I am also very loyal to the club I represent and follow rules and situations of roleplay. I can only apologise for my actions and that I would never do anything like this again. I live and breath this city, It is a massive escape for me and I would hate for a mistake to take all of that away from me.

EDIT: 21:43 - I believe also the ban was added as it was believed that maybe items were taken but the admin that appeared found the lost items meshed into the map/ground.

Sorry if this appeal is too early, I have never had to do this before.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Im_Big_Red

We had a little chat on TeamSpeak about the situation with your ban and that I believe that you made a genuine mistake as looking at your background that you haven't been banned before in your time here and that I take from your perspective that you just wanted to have a bit of a laugh with other members of your gang but you must keep in mind that you can have a bit of a laugh just don't do it to the point that you are breaking server rules.

Let's not see you here again,

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back