What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - imaK - 07/11/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaK

In-game Name
imaK

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.
2.7 Trolling

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was permanently banned from RPUK due to my inability to follow the server and community rules and take roleplay seriously. My behaviour on the server for was irritating to the staff team and to members of the RPUK community.

In this specific case I was banned for trolling due to slingloading police cars. I won't plead ignorance as in hindsight my behaviour clearly unduly disturbing other players roleplay on the server.

Why should we unban you ?
With my extremely poor record I am admittedly undeserving of yet another chance in the RPUK community and if you're uninterested in my appeal

Previously I've failed to really engage in the true purpose of this community which is to roleplay and in the end, be a positive member of the community who can be considered an addition rather than a hinderance. I'd put my failings down to my own toxicity and trying to keep up some stupid reputation in an effort to impress the wrong people. I took RPUK seriously to an unhealthy level yet at the same time entirely missed the point of the community.

There have been times where I have enjoyed and engaged in RP but this doesn't take away from my mindset at that time which was of just another frag hungry individual. My attitude in game was reflected in my history with the admin team in the community, I was often reported for low quality roleplay which could've been helped if I had my head screwed on straight and had an actual interest in roleplay.

I won't attempt to convince you I've changed as quite frankly I doubt you'd believe me given my ban record on the server. What I will say is that if you wish to allow me another chance to rejoin the community I will not let you down as I have in the past. I've probably said that before yet here I am writing another appeal, what I can do is promise you this time that unbanning me will not be pointless.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

8 bans on record atm. 3 for poor rp. 
2 for NLR. 1 for exploiting. 1 for combatlog. 
And now 1 for trolling, Then you also got 7 warning... 
Wilco gave you a golden chance, And told you if you got a ban within 6 months of that unban 
there would be no appeal. 
So why should even consider a chance for you? 
you always played on the edge of rules. 
And on top off that, Staff have only been met with an attitude from you. 

I understand that given my current record and attitude to staff in the past that it seems I am far beyond being able to behave and play in a manner respectful to the rules of the RPUK community.

I can't offer anything other than an apology for my previous behaviour and a promise to behave within the community if I'm ever allowed back. I don't expect to be unbanned. However, if I were given another chance to make things right by becoming a contributing and positive member of the community, I would be very grateful to the community for allowing someone with a very negative record like mine another chance here.

I have always enjoyed RPUK, however I have now realised I was enjoying it at the expense of others, instead of enjoying it as a community. I would like to change my reputation within the community and be friends with everybody, however that doesn't seem likely given how many chances I have been given in the past. Im happy to take any conditions the staff team would like to impose on me if it means I can have a shot at returning to the community, however I completely understand if this appeal is denied.

if I were given another chance to make things right by becoming a contributing and positive member of the community
I think you have been given far to many chances, if you was serious about the above statement it would have been when you was unbanned from your first ban or even your first perm ban, you have came back from 2 perm bans already the second time you should have realized how lucky you was that a mass unban happened as that was the only way you would have gotten unbanned. Yet you continue to throw you chances down the drain, we even changed our banning system and yet you threw all those chances away, you have burned your bridges here, you won't be getting "another final chance"

Denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back