What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - imaK - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaK

Unban Appeal for imaK 

In-game Name: imaK

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198442185650

The date you got banned: 11/27/19

Member of the team that banned you: Gordon

Reason given for your ban: Trolling / Perm based on prev. record

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I had an inability to follow server rules. I have been banned numerous times in the past for a wide range of issues but this ban was for using a helicopter to steal police vehicles. I did this when I was on a final warning.

Why should we unban you ?: I wouldn't unban me if I were in your position based on my record alone. I think I read in my last appeal I have had over 10 bans / warnings and 4 bans in a period of 1.5 months at a point in time. This is the record typical of troublemakers on all communities, and its completely fair to ban people like me.

However, I do want to make a case as to why you should consider giving me another chance, as stupid as I feel doing it, because I do miss playing on RPUK. I have had experiences in other ArmA communities where I have been banned for no reason other than a staff member disliking me, which is both infuriating and unfair, and knowing this does not happen here is another reason for this appeal - I now understand the value of a mature community and maturity in general.

My previous immaturity has come back to spite me in the sense that I am now barred from joining the community I want to be a part of. RPUK was my first ArmA life experience and I feel this may have contributed somewhat to my ridiculous record, with me being 17 at the time of first joining the community. I do recognise this behaviour did not really improve over the time I was active in the community and there is no good reason for that, I should have listened, I should have learned, but I was too immature. I caused a lot of issues and additional work for the staff team, and I apologise to the community for acting as I did. I have never had poor intentions for the community. My actions were the result of a number of factors, the main one being myself. I joined the community as a teenager - an immature one - seeking to do nothing but enjoy myself with no regard for anybody else. I have changed, I have developed empathy for others and realised immaturity is not a good look. I do not wish to rejoin the community only to uphold my already poor reputation, I want to improve my standing here and show you all that I am not the idiot I once was.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I have had experiences in other ArmA communities where I have been banned for no reason other than a staff member disliking me, which is both infuriating and unfair, and knowing this does not happen here is another reason for this appeal
If you were able to follow rules, you would be in this section of the forums. Im gonna follow up on what robbie said last time. 
Far to many chances here. No thankyou, not worth the trouble that comes with it. 

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back