What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ImCloudNine - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCloudNine

Unban Appeal for ImCloudNine 

In-game Name: Craig Kash

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198860729792

Ban ID: !!rpuk14220!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.1 G1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I am embarrassed to even have to write this appeal but here we go, On the 21st of September I sent some private messages to someone who i considered a 'longtime friend' about another member of their gang. During our friendship the banter that we had was back and forth and never personal. I'm not going to repeat what the message said but I was Joking at the fact that their gang is always crying in groups or in tickets. Now it wasn't a personal attack on that said person because I don't even know who he is and have never spoke to him and would NEVER say it to him it was just banter between me and her which we ALWAYS went back and fourth on. I never meant this in a malicious way nor did i intend for the messages to get back to that said person if I did I would of just sent the message in the groups discord. However this is not an excuse for what I said and at the time I thought this is not that deep but after having the last 6 weeks to reflect on the situation I can now see how damaging and upsetting something like this could affect someone else and their mental health. Truth is I was going through some problems of my own and wasn't in a good mindset or mental state at the time which caused my role-play to drop below par and to make irrational decisions all across the board. However this doesn't excuse the comments that I made about someone and If I could go back in time I would of never sent them messages. I haven't directly reached out to him to apologise because I don't want to intrude his personal space but if he does manage to read this appeal I am sorry for offending you and hope you can forgive my childish comments.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like these last 6 weeks away from the server has been a good time for me to reflect and better myself and now I feel like i'm in a good place to be able to write this appeal and rejoin the community. Since I joined this community back in 2021 I have only received a one day ban for common sense in role-play for shooting police. I take pride in giving the upmost role-play experience in any situation and I felt like since August it was slipping. If the admin team would consider unbanning me i can assure you that there will be no more OOC drama. How will i prevent there being OOC drama you ask? well for a start i'm never joining back to the groups discord and the only time I will communicate with other players is when i'm directly asked to join a Liaison other than that I refuse to communicate with people OOC. Thank-you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope you have a good day.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Do you always "Banter" about peoples disabilities, or have you done it before?

Have you ever heard of the saying - 'If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it'

Hello Liam appreciate the response,  Not gonna sit here and lie but in the past yes I probably have but never in this community It was a moment of immaturity and i regret it deeply. Yes I have heard of this saying and there's no excuse I know better.

Good morning @ImCloudNine!

It appears that you had a bit of a rant after being banned and your ticket was closed.
I understand you were going through issues at the time, but this does not under any circumstances excuse you from bullying other members within this community.
You say if you could go back in time you'd change what you've done, but how am I to trust that you're not going to let your standards slip like this again? 

If I deny this appeal now, are you going to call me "moist"? 

Good afternoon Danoo hope you are well thank-you for taking the time to respond, yes I admit I did have a rant in the ticket because i felt hard done by which I can now see that was not the case at all. You are completely right there was no excuse and I deeply regret it. At the time I was in a bad place and letting little things get to me and now being banned let me take a step back which was well needed to be able to focus on myself and get my mental in check and i'm in a much better position then before. I was originally going to ask for a ban to be placed on me so I could take time away from the server which I now regret not doing. If I feel that i'm starting to go into a bad place again I will be suggesting this because it's very easy to get lost in this server when you have a lot going on outside of it. If you denied this appeal this is completely your decision and I respect that, and regarding the 'moist comment' once again that was a moment of immaturity from myself which I will not let happen again. 

Good evening @ImCloudNine, I hope all is well! 🙂

I appreciate the steps you've put in place for yourself in case there is a next time (hopefully there is not) such as requesting a ban to be placed upon yourself & I would hope that you do follow through with that should it happen. 
Although this behaviour was sparked by issues, it is still behaviour you're capable of displaying.

Say you were to be unbanned, get yourself into trouble again and receive a ban... Am I to expect an outburst from you due to the fact you've been removed again? 
E.g. Being moaned about in DM's, ranting in tickets, ranting in discord/groups discord? 

Good evening Danoo
I understand that the admin team have lost all faith and trust in me by my actions over the last few months and I can only apologize to you all. I can assure you that there will be no outbursts from me as I now have my emotions in check and I am in a much better place then I have been these last 3 months. The steps i'm taking to make sure that this doesn't happen again is not joining the groups discord or communicate with other players OOC other than my friends. I hope you can give me a chance to proof myself that I can be apart of this community.

Good evening, @ImCloudNine!

You state you're never returning to the RPUK groups Discord.
May I ask your plan if you are to be given another chance here? Will you be returning into gang RP? Do you have plans with other characters? 

Good evening Danoo, That is right I won't be returning to the groups discord you have my word on that as it is a very toxic place and don't want to be around negative energy. Well my main character is in a whitelisted gang so yes I will be returning to that. before i got banned I applied for the Police and NHS numerous times on my other characters and they all got denied so I gave up trying to apply for them as it was clear I wasn't wanted there so I had no choice but to play crim. I am willing to try again as I do enjoy other avenues of role-play other than crim. thank-you and have a good day!

If your character is in a whitelisted gang, you must be in the RPUK Groups discord.

If you feel someone is being toxic please do report them

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I haven’t got a choice but to rejoin the groups discord then… Yes Liam I understand any toxicity I will be reporting in a ticket 

Good morning, @ImCloudNine.

I will go ahead and give you another chance on the server. We will be keeping an eye moving forward as frankly the behaviour you displayed was disgusting.
You've been banned now for over 7 weeks, and I hope by now you've had time to reflect on your actions and are now well aware you should not be conducting yourself in that manner.

Any rules broken within the next 6 months will land you with a permanent ban, you'll also have a 4 month cooldown before we allow you to attempt appealing again.
Please, do not mess up again.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back