What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ImCloudNine - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCloudNine

Server: Discord
Discord Username: imcloudnine
Discord ID: 352499720448507905
Ban Reason: C1.3
Why do you think you were banned: The reason I was banned/removed from the groups and the main RPUK discord was because I put two poorly timed messages into the groups discord.
Why should we unban you: I reached out to said person the day after I realized I had been removed from the discords to let them know I wasn't speaking about them and if they took offence to the message I put in that I was sorry. It was a lack of judgement on my end. This was purely aimed at my friend as a joke which she was fine with and there was no malicious intent. After looking back at the situation I saw how it could of been misinterpreted hence why I deleted the GIF swiftly. Since my hiatus these last few months in RPUK I have found a new motivation to come back to the community and have really enjoyed the RP that was going on at the time shortly before I was removed from the discords. I would love to be able to continue with my characters story.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @ImCloudNine , I hope all is well! :)

You poorly timed a GIF during the ongoing conversation relating to that specific subject, or you purposely posted it?

Morning Danoo!
As I had just recently rejoined the groups discord I was still catching up on messages and was skimming through so wasn’t paying much attention as it’s normally just people crying, Once I finally caught up with messages I saw that one of my friends put a message in just before and as I had sent her that GIF a few times before I thought it would be funny to send it in there also, once realising how poorly timed it was and someone else could take offence to it I deleted it instantly.

The day after I realised I was kicked from the groups I reached out personally to assure the person that it wasn’t about them and if they took offence to it that I was sorry for my poorly timed message.

Why did it take for you to receive the ban, and wait until the next day to reach out an apologise?

Hello Danoo hope all is well!

I wasn't aware I was removed from the discord until I got home late so I left it until the next day to send the message to said person and at the time I didn't know they found it offensive or even thought that it was about them. If I had known I would of apologized immediately.

Evening @ImCloudNine ,

Personally, I'm not buying it. I do not believe this was a poorly timed message given what was going on in the discord channel that evening.
It was very clear.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back