What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ItsLewis93 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsLewis93

Unban Appeal for ItsLewis93 

In-game Name: Lewis Myers

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 1129841443

Ban ID: !!rpuk10917!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was fully banned for not following rule number C2.3 which was completely my fault. I understand that my actions were not good quality roIeplay and also prevented scenarios from happening which also ruined others experiences. I have been away for server for a month and have reflected on my mistake at that time. I cannot argue this but only agree and although I really had no reason for these actions because I had nothing on my character to save or that I cared for at said time. The situation that lead to my ban was completely avoidable and I realise how stupid it was. It was completely stupid of me but was spur of moment which has now lead me to be unable to play within city. Over the last month I have read all the rules and because of my own actions has lead to this. Up until then I had followed every rule and respected rules and the community as agreed when joining and if able to will continue to do so if another chance is given. Again I apologise for the situation and I can completely say I'll respect all rules set out if allowed another chance at doing so.

Why should we unban you ?: I wish to be unbanned in order to have another chance and continue my characters story. To continue to meet good people within the community and join friends I have made within the city. I have learnt from this mistake and I have reread the rules and if unbanned will continue to follow the rules. I agree to provide the best quality RP I possibly can within city if allowed.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Have a read;

Have a read;
Hello Stavik,

Thanks for the reply and taking time to take on this appeal.

I have read through the report a few times recently and have again realised not only did I break a rule but also failed to try amend this before it lead to the report. I should have tried to contact someone or staff when I returned to city and own up to my mistake but stupidly I did not. This lead to a month away and unable to RP with friends I have met. I have never needed to check the reports up until now as I haven't broken a rule beforehand again stupid of me to think it would just go away. It wasn't till I was told of the said report did I then make my first appeal back on the 4th of December. I realise and accept that I did not follow rules at this time which I have now re read and left it to late to apologise for mistake at the time of leaving the situation. There's so many things I should have done and I can fully just say I messed up at the time and this could have all been avoided. I agree that if I am able to return I will follow the rules and hopefully continue with the RP which I am now unable to do for my said actions. Again at the time to others I should have owned up but again I failed to do so out of stupidity.

Why did you do it ? Especially when it comes with an automatic cooldown...

Why did you do it ? Especially when it comes with an automatic cooldown...
Honestly there was no reason looking back it as I've been in the city awhile and haven't done anything this stupid before. It was literally just a spur of the moment situation that again could have again been avoided and I should have let the scenario play out. I really messed up and I honestly if given a chance would never do this again.  

Honestly there was no reason looking back it as I've been in the city awhile and haven't done anything this stupid before. It was literally just a spur of the moment situation that again could have again been avoided and I should have let the scenario play out. I really messed up and I honestly if given a chance would never do this again.  
Alright, I am willing to give you another chance. Please keep in mind that this is a permanent ban that you'll just have come off of so any bans within 6 months will lead you right back here.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back