What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jac33333 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jac33333

Unban Appeal for jac33333 

In-game Name: ranjit crisess

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199121597041

Ban ID: 5085

Reason given for your ban: combat log

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned because i decided to leave when being pulled over by the police not thinking that i would have recieved the consequences i did and i am sorry.

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned because i will follow all rules and procedures also i would love to come back to the city because of how sufficient the server is and there is no over one like it. iff i were to be unbanned i would follow all rules and rp at all times no matter what the circumstances are thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

Last edited by a moderator:
4th appeal opened today aswell as comment bumping. Locked for three days.

i selected yes to reading the rules and unban appeal process
Clearly need to read them again.

I didnt select the right server and i did not understand the rules but after reading them and being informed by a member of staff i have went back and understood the rules. i am sorry and i want to do the right thing because of how well the server is run and i want to be a part of the community

Clear disregard for rules in general here.

You dont care you combat logged multiple times, you dont care that you have had warnings for breaking RP previous along with other notes on file. 

I will be denying you today and you can retry from 09/11/21. When you do, make sure you put a little effort in and you have read the server rules and unban appeal rules. If you fail to even do that im afraid you will not stand a chance at getting back here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back