What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jac33333 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jac33333

Unban Appeal for jac33333 

In-game Name: ranjik crisis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199121597041

Ban ID: &&rpuk5519&&

Reason given for your ban: i f8 quitted a while back not understanding the means of rp .

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i think i was banned because i broke the rules of roleplay not even knowing weather it were allowed or not as it was one of the first servers i went on.

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned because after a couple more months of roleplaying i have understood the means of roleplaying and the rules and i come to realise that your server is one of the only realistic servers out there and i would love to be a part of it again i was a beginner in august and now believe i can come to terms with the rules of roleplaying and i wouldnt think of quitting now. thank you for sparing the time to read this forum jack.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

this was a while back but i was in a police chase and i crashed tried to escape but got stopped when i was being arrested my friend at the time told me to leave with him and we wouldnt lose our stuff at the time i was unaware what f8 quitting was so i left and then joined back and it wouldnt allow me to join back. this was wrong because it ruined the experience for the officers and the means of rp i totally get why i was banned and have learned not to be selfish when roleplaying and think about other players. thanks jack.

If you was to be given another chance, what would you bring to the server?

if i were to be given another chance i would bring a pure roleplay and i would also give other players great experiences with roleplaying i have become a police officer on other servers and if i were given a second chance i would try and apply and i would give the other players memorable moments in the gameplay. i would try to make it as real as possible when in the server. thanks jack.

Right, i can see you have a previous for breaking character and general crap roleplay.

You have been away for a while and i hope that me giving you this chance we will see a change in your behavior as you will get no further chances from here.

Unbanned

All of your weed you were holding has all been removed from your inventory. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back