What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jack_9983 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieffer

Unban Appeal for Jack_9983 

In-game Name: Jack Gillespie

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199122037503

Ban ID: !!rpuk5798!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have been wrongly and harshly banned as seen in footage I was accused of "Combat Logging" in the clip there is no proof of me combat logging the player couldn't see me for the water that was over me so came to the conclusion that I had combat logged which I hadn't. I sat in the water for 3-4 minutes before re spawning and accepting defeat after this I a teared to rules and lost previous memory of the incident and did not target the players again so it came as a shock when I seen there had been a ban request put to my name. While reviewing the footage I seen nothing wrong with my actions other than minor false RP however I was ran over so my character wasn't in a great deal of pain and could still communicate fine

Why should we unban you ?: I have spent many months enjoying and thriving within RP UK within my time ive became a trusted and active member of the NHS and have had a police application accepted. After what i feel is poor evidence and decision making on behalf of my ban I feel i deserve to continue my journey within RP UK. Even at that I feel in all walks off life people deserve a second chance especially were they have earned it. Also after a small read off community guidelines I noticed a system in place which prevents instant perma bans I dont know if this is still active however I feel it should be reviewed if not. !st offence and to my knock ledge first report against my name I feel smaller measures should have been taken

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You were not banned due to respawning in the water, you were banned for this report:

Now, would you care to comment on this?

Looking at the footage tbh the act is in excusuble and I can fully understand why these measures have been taking while really not beaing able to make an excuse. Although after this foolish act I feel there is a chance for me to be allowed back into the city and justify my 2nd chance and can assure I will not act with the same immaturity again. I aslo apoligise for the inconvience this causes to people working on a voluntary basis and understand if my appeal is rejected I would just like to get back to what I love doing and thats enjoying myself and having a laugh on rpuk 🙂

So, simple question... Why did you do it? 

@Bowen @Bowen no real way of justifying it just poor and rationally decision making at the time without thinking about consequences as soon as I had completed this in mature act I knew it was wrong and something id later regret I'm just asking for a 2nd chance to justify any faith in me joining back into the city 

Unban Appeal for Jack_9983 

In-game Name: Jack Gillespie

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199122037503

Ban ID: !!rpuk5798!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have been wrongly and harshly banned as seen in footage I was accused of "Combat Logging" in the clip there is no proof of me combat logging the player couldn't see me for the water that was over me so came to the conclusion that I had combat logged which I hadn't. I sat in the water for 3-4 minutes before re spawning and accepting defeat after this I a teared to rules and lost previous memory of the incident and did not target the players again so it came as a shock when I seen there had been a ban request put to my name. While reviewing the footage I seen nothing wrong with my actions other than minor false RP however I was ran over so my character wasn't in a great deal of pain and could still communicate fine

Why should we unban you ?: I have spent many months enjoying and thriving within RP UK within my time ive became a trusted and active member of the NHS and have had a police application accepted. After what i feel is poor evidence and decision making on behalf of my ban I feel i deserve to continue my journey within RP UK. Even at that I feel in all walks off life people deserve a second chance especially were they have earned it. Also after a small read off community guidelines I noticed a system in place which prevents instant perma bans I dont know if this is still active however I feel it should be reviewed if not. !st offence and to my knock ledge first report against my name I feel smaller measures should have been taken

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What about the guy you stole the money from? Do you not thing he deserves to not be robbed OOC like that?

Yeah its completely unfair on him ruining his rp and ripping away his hard earned money id be more than happy to apologies and listen to to him so if there's anything I can do 

So, what happened to the money that this player gave you?

e footage tbh the act is in excusuble and I can fully understand why these measures have been taking while really not beaing able to make an excuse. Although after this foolish act I feel there is a chance for me to be allowed back into the city and justify my 2nd chance and can assure I will not act with the same immaturity again. I aslo apoligise for the inconvience this causes to people working on a voluntary basis and understand if my appeal is rejected I would just like to get back to what I love doing and thats enjoying myself and having a laugh on rpuk 🙂
I used it and a another large sum to make the purchase of a gun

How much did you spend on the gun and when did you buy it?

Well, I hope it was worth it because you will be losing if/when you get unbanned. As for this appeal? No. Come back in 30 days and try again. Combat logging is something that we never accept, let alone in the way you did it. This is a roleplay server! You can't just disappear as it suits you.

Denied (can re-appeal 28/10/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back