What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jack_9983 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieffer

Unban Appeal for Jack_9983 

In-game Name: Jack Gillespie

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199211353606

Ban ID: @rpuk5798@

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was band under rule 2.3 which is the use of combat logging during an active rp situation . After a lengthy bit of rp I had found a buyer for my Audi A4 we took it a test drive and then headed to the city hall to finalize paperwork and complete the trade of we had agreed 400k I was to get 200k then I give the car after than I was to get the rest of the cash this being an other 200k however as I went over to the man who deals with trade offs I combat logged during an active rp situation this leaving the buyer out of pocket and with a un pleasant rp experience.

Why should we unban you ?: This is always gonna be a tough question convincing someone whom reads man ban appeals daily, you sit and think through what you should write so after 30 days of thought and countless ideas honestly I’m just gonna make it on the spot because if it’s alright at the time then why no go with it. During my 30 days I came to understand I would have to try new rp servers further growing my experience however none of these server where near the level of this, they did get my hours on rp higher and put me in many rp situation although. I think the saying goes you don’t realize you miss something till it’s gone and this perfectly describes my experience with rpuk I had taken my position for granted and have had a rightful 30 days away hoping I can come out the other end back playing rpuk. With also further developing my knowledge with the rpuk rules I’ve came to realize the severity of this ban and completely understand why this act was dealt with appropriately. To put it all together I think I’ve developed as an rp player during my time away but also came to learn my actions have consequences, I’m 100% free to discuss any queries you may have . Also sorry for the early re appeal my eageress took over on that occasion :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Jack_9983,

I can see that you have at least put some effort into this appeal.

Why would you think that it was a good idea to do this, surely once you joined the server and read our server rules you must have seen that we do not take likely to combat loggers?

hello, 

Hard to explain just rash decision making which is really uncharacteristic of me, at the time I had 0 intention of scamming the player in question but a rush of blood and my eyes lit up and instead of facing him face to face after these actions I cowered away and combat logged . Previous to this I have sold and bought many items cars, houses, narcotics and these actions have never crossed my mind, I fully understand these actions are forbidden within the server and do apologies to everyone it affects .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you see I don't have a problem with you scamming someone, even tho it's "scummy" it's not against our rules.

The real issue is where you decided to combat log during the trade.

If you were given the chance to come back, what steps will you take to prevent this from happening in the future?

If placed in the same situation again I would finish the active rp weather this leads to a fight, me running or the situation resolved, after this painful 30 days combat logging or breaking any other rule will not cross my mind, also if possible when/if I'm back id love to resolve this issue with the other player making sure there's no bad blood between us. Only once the active rp situation is completely finish will I begin to think about leaving 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you quote me the rule that you broke and explain it to me in your own words why we have this rule in place on our server?

I broke rule C2.3 the un prohibited use of combat logging (I logged out to avoid having to face the player after scamming him)  - combat logging is logging of the game during an active rp situation this may be done to prevent the lose of items, in rage and to avoid police sentencing/custody etc ... This rule is in place to create a real rp experience and so no player gets an advantage over someone else creating an equality. For instance if this rule wasn't in place the rp experience wouldn't be realistic and fair for all as mentioned above. 🙂 

Hello @Jack_9983,

I will go ahead and process this unban. Please note that any similar ban to this one within the next three months will land you right back here again, with very little chance of getting unbanned again.

Please take the time to have a good read over our server rules again before returning to the server.

I hope you will show us and the rest of the community some great roleplay scenario's, don't make us regret this!

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back