What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jack_9983 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieffer

Unban Appeal for Jack_9983 

In-game Name: Kieffer More

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 765611992211353606

Ban ID: !!rpuk13085!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.10

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to motorcycling with a buddy exploiting the use of the broken megaphone system, unfortunately I didnt listen to ooc shouts that ec could hear us so a proceeded to shout "TUNA" down my megaphone.

Why should we unban you ?: Ive been playing here for god knows how long and after a rocky start the forums isnt somehwhere av been familar with for some amount a time so it leaves a bad taste in ma mouth that am back here especially for a fairly stupid reason that was easy avoidable, I hope it can be seen that am not here to troll and have spent many hours developing ma main character Kieffer something I hope al get the privellage a doing more in the future. Cheers Kieffer

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Evening @Jack_9983,

You used the megaphone this night an awful lot. 
There were warnings given to you by staff on the evening but you still proceeded to use it, why? 

Sorry mate a dont recall I had the megaphone for around 5 minutes and also dont recall a direct warning to myself?, come to think of it im unsure I had a megaphone in my inventory for more than 2 minutes during my playing session

Last edited by a moderator:
The warning might've not been direct to yourself, but there was around 10-15 messages being plastered all over OOC chat regarding the use of Megaphones.

Aye a did see the messages regarding morning announcements n to ma knowledge I knew it was risky hence only saying one thing, again still stupid a me and can understand how it was perceived but I’m certainly not here to troll 

Aye someone was asking if they could do morning announcements via megaphone and a staff said it’s not a no, that’s the only announcements I really payed attention to tbh 

@Jack_9983Disappointed to see you here.

If you seen the announcements why did you decide to ignore them and proceed to use the megaphone anyway?

A have no real explanation for it other than a guess a thought a could ruffle a few feathers n get away with it but in hindsight ad never a done it and if a knew id be landed here I certainly wouldn't have done it but I did so now I need to face and accept my punishment

Why did you want to ruffle some feathers, is that what you’re here for?

Due to the stupidity and disregard to staff directives, you've displayed, you can enjoy a 1 month cooldown to reflect on your actions.    
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back