What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jacksonbaz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksonbaz

Unban Appeal for Jacksonbaz 

In-game Name: I cant remember

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198075501532

Ban ID: !!rpuk2507!!

Reason given for your ban: C.23 Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I remember robbing a store near sandy shores and when I came outside, their was police there, and I cannot remember if I left the game before they arrested me or after they arrested me but I left the game to avoid getting arrested by the Police.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like I should be unbanned because it was almost three years ago and I have changed a lot since then and gained a lot more experience in Roleplay. This was my first ever server to roleplay on and from what I can remember, there is no other server like this so I really would love to try it out again as I have grown up more and will follow the rules. I miss it and have thought about it for a while and I had a great time playing it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Jacksonbaz
I hope we are well, and have had a lovely Christmas.

While it may have been roughly three years ago since your ban, why have you decided that now was a good time to appeal?

Can you explain to me your actions and thoughts during the time you was being arrested by the police? What impact do you think that logging out to avoid the RP consequences had on other players?

Can you explain to me what our rule C2.3 is, and why we have this rule, in your own words?

Well I was going to appeal my ban a while ago but I didn't really know the best way to go for it, but I have decided now as I have started to roleplay again because I have took a bit a break to try and get into this server as it is one I can clearly remember in my mind as being the most enjoyable, and the memories I have on it dont even compare to some other servers, from what I remember this server has been the best and I love the roleplay involved. 

Well I didn't want to get caught by the police because I didn't want to go to prison and I knew I messed up by robbing the place, I thought I would get away but I didn't and I left the game to avoid getting caught which ruined the roleplay and the consequences that it had on the other players is quite large because it ruined their roleplay experience and it could have given the server a bad reputation in their eyes so it was understandable that I got banned, but I want to enjoy this server again and I will follow all the rules, making sure to not break them again as I don't want to ruin other peoples experiences on the server.

Rule C2.3 is Combat logging, which is leaving the game to avoid punishment, example as this case is being arrested by the police, but another example of this could be if staff had frozen you and you left the game, the reason why this rule is in the server is to thurther promote realism to the roleplay that is made and to make sure that it is realistic as you can't leave in real life can you. But it also makes roleplay more realistic as you think before you do things to what outcome it may acheive, such as being arrested. So it can also be a deterrent and make roleplay more realistic. 

Good afternoon @Jacksonbaz, I hope all is well with you today! 🙂

You say you'd combat logged due to the fact you didn't want to get caught. This is a roleplay server at the end of the day, we're all here for the fun of the scenario and interacting with other players.
If we're going to get upset/annoyed at a situation and disconnect because it's not gone our way then we're only ruining it for others.

Have you been improving your roleplay recently? What's changed since this ban?

Well this was my first roleplay server and I was new to it, but since these past 3 years, I have played countless roleplay servers and even been a part of multiple whitelisted roleplay communities. My roleplay has improved significantly during these 3 years and I have changed as a person as I have grown up. I am a different person to who I was back then and I know to follow the rules. I made a mistake combat logging and I was devastated at the fact that I had got banned and I have regretted it ever since, but since then I have learned to follow the rules and I know how to roleplay.

Hi @Jacksonbaz, thanks for the reponse! 🙂

I'm glad to hear you've managed to improve your roleplay since, and hopefully you're a player that we'd now love to welcome back here!
Let's say you were given another chance to return here on the server...

What character(s) are you wanting to play/create?
What will be the backstory's for said characters?
What fun and interesting roleplay can you provide here? 

Well i would want to have a character that is a law abiding citizen who follows the rules and stuff and I would want another character that is more like a criminal, doing drugs etc to create roleplay for other people and I think I would enjoy something like that, I don't really know what my backstory would be for the characters, for the law abiding, they would have probably come from a well family who raised them well and for the criminal character, maybe they were raised in a bad place and not cared for. I feel like I could bring interesting roleplays for others such as doing drugs and dealing them while trying to stay low from the police and also if I worked as a recovery person or worked in a shop I could create a realistic roleplay environment for everyone.

Good evening @Jacksonbaz

You have been banned for two years, you say you have been roleplaying else where to improve your experience. Please do not make the same mistake again and please read over the server rules before loading back in. 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back