What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JaffaBenitez - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

Unban Appeal for JaffaBenitez 

In-game Name: Jaffa Benitez

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198271942858

Ban ID: rpuk#4585

Reason given for your ban: C6.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got a 7 day ban by Deleter for G4.4 which is NLR. I went to TS to speak about it and George Harris joined. I spoke to him about it and he couldnt tell me why I was banned as the original ban had no notes im guessing? Deleter then joined the TS and we started a conversation which I explained why I didnt break G4.4 to which he then started talking about G2.4 which at this point I wasnt even banned for. I got frustrated and told him to go fuck himself and got C6.2 banned.

Why should we unban you ?: 
I took some time away and tbh with you I was frustrated and i probably should have just left the TS without saying that. It was a moment of frustration because I have somehow got banned 3 times in a week when I hadnt been banned in 6 months prio to this. It just seemed to me at the time like people were targeting myself. I have come to realise the only reason I was perm banned was because of my comment in ts and like i said i shouldnt have said it. I feel like until that week i had given good enough RP to not really get reported and alot of people in the server seemed to agree and alot have reached out to me after I got banned to ask if im appealing so i guess I was doing something right. If G4.4 and G2.4 are involved in the perm ban I dont really know what to say about them. I got a 7 day ban for punching gruppe six even tho there was 10 other people were doing the same thing before I even bothered. I literally walked into prison to see like 7 people dead. Not too sure on this ban but like I said the reason im perm banned and not 7 day banned is my comment that was made in ts that probably shouldnt have been said. It was a moment of frustration.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

(G4.4) When you are revived/downed:

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 10 minutes.

[SIZE=medium](G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.[/SIZE]
Right lets talk about these two first. From what I've gathered you got revived and instantly continued the previous situation with G6 which resulted in them having to chase you with weapons and even fired towards you where Value of life comes to play because you didnt really care, you then got downed revived again and as soon as you got revived you started running away again.

Now what the other 10 people did has no influence on what you did, I'm sure they have also been handled appropriately if rules were broken by them. Just because someone does something it doesnt necesarily mean its okay, think with your own head .

Now as for the frustration part it seems to be a common thing with you when things dont go your way, why is that? Now i'm not talking about you insulting admins directly but you are quite known to throw toys out the pram a bit when things dont go your way. Are you working on that and if so what steps are you taking towards improving on this issue?

Now for the whole C6.2 I expected you at least give Deleter a proper apology which so far you have not done yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back