What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JaffaBenitez - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

Unban Appeal for JaffaBenitez 

In-game Name: Jaffa Benitez

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198271942858

Ban ID: !!rpuk4585!!

Reason given for your ban: G4.4, G2.4, C6.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I received a 7 day ban from Deleter which is a G4.4 (NLR). After this occurred I went to Teamspeak to discuss what happened and George Harris joined the channel. I spoke to him about the situation and he couldn't tell me why I was banned as the original ban did not have any notes I am guessing. After this occurred Deleter then joined the Teamspeak and we started a conversation regarding why I did not break rule G4.4 and then he started speaking about a G2.4 (Value of Life) which I was not banned for. In this conversation I did get overheated and frustrated and told him to fuck himself and got banned for C6.2 (swearing towards staff).

Why should we unban you ?: I was originally banned for G4.4 which I went into the infirmary after I respawned in the Boilingbroke Prison after a previous situation occurred and the Gruppe 6 officer started talking shit to me so I punched him. Then I proceeded to run outside and an officer started shooting at me and I put my hands up and ran away to get away from the bullets which resulted in my G2.4 ban. Regarding my C6.2 ban: I have been away for over 6 months and I have had time to think over my actions. I was frustrated and I should have just left the Teamspeak without making any rude remarks. I was frustrated because I somehow managed to get banned 3 times in a week when I had never been banned in the 6 months previously. When I was banned the 3 times in that one week and I believed in that moment that I was being targeted. I have come to realize that the only reason I was permanently banned was because of my toxic remark in Teamspeak. It is my bad and I should have never said what I did. I felt before that week occurred I had given good enough RP to not get reported. I do regret the mistakes I made and hope that I can come back to RPUK. I have missed the people and the community and hope to make a return.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you never replied to your last appeal can you please respond here to what you was asked on that appeal. 

Link for reference. 

Looking back now and thinking about what happened at prison the actions I took were not the right actions I should have taken. I should have stopped and put my hands up and not moved when they were pointing weapons at me. In the heat of the moment I decided to follow the crowd and do what the others were doing in the prison and instead shouldnt have followed the crowd and thought about my actions. Thats on me and that wont happen again. As for my frustrations I should not have taken them out on staff. i should not have joined the TeamSpeak and kicked off. I started the conversation with George Harris and he was very helpful and laid the situation out as best he could with what information he had so I would like to apologize to George Harris for what happened in the TeamSpeak afterwards when Deleter joined. As for Deleter I was frustrated at the situation at the time and when he joined I didnt quite understand the ban (which i do now looking back) and got frustrated and I shouldnt have lashed out at him. Thats again on me. My bad. That wont happen again. I feel before this situation I havent been disrespectful to staf and dont intend to when coming back to the server. I thought the best idea after the ban was to take time away and have a break and now 7 months later im back and feel refreshed and alot calmer and understanding of situations and how people are. I would like to be given a chance to prove myself to this community and come back and be a part of something I used to really enjoy. I feel within the time Ive been away I have changed the person I am and learned to chill and be alot more calmer in situations that get heated or dont go my way.

Why come back now?

The reason I decided to put up an unban appeal was due to many things. One being that people from the community have convinced me to try and come back after showing me how the server has progressed and after watching clips and listening to people makes me realise how much I missed it. When I got perm banned it made me realise I wasnt in the right head space and I shouldnt be playing RP when it was affecting now just me but others peoples RP with how I ended up acting at the end. So I took some time away and after all this time I now feel ready to come back and try again but this time I believe i will be alot more calmer and alot more understanding of situations. I have missed the RPUK community and really enjoyed playing it up. I just hope I get another chance to prove this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I decided to put up an unban appeal was due to many things. One being that people from the community have convinced me to try and come back after showing me how the server has progressed and after watching clips and listening to people makes me realise how much I missed it. When I got perm banned it made me realise I wasnt in the right head space and I shouldnt be playing RP when it was affecting now just me but others peoples RP with how I ended up acting at the end. So I took some time away and after all this time I now feel ready to come back and try again but this time I believe i will be alot more calmer and alot more understanding of situations. I have missed the RPUK community and really enjoyed playing it up. I just hope I get another chance to prove this.
You say that you were not in the right head space and should not be playing RP. So why would you continue to play more 'RP'? I dont think you have taken any time away at all from RP have you?

That means your whole defense of, you took some time away so you will be a lot more calmer in situations is a load of rubbish isnt it? The only thing that your situation that i am sure we are all aware of shows is that you as a person A) Cannot be trusted to lead people and B) Cannot act sensible regardless of who you are around or your situation.

Why should we think any different to that?

I genuinely played 1 server after I was banned and I spent max 2 weeks on it. Then I started playing other games such as Valorant, CSGO and New World. I barely touched FiveM after those two weeks. I had over 3100 hours on RPUK alone. I have around 3300 now. The 200 were on that one server I played for 2 weeks and messing about here and there on RSM. 7 months ago yes I agree with what you are saying but now I feel alot different towards RP and situations in general. I dont expect to come back and lead people im coming back to chill and build my character back up. As for acting sensible I feel i did that up until the week which I got banned in and like I said I wasnt in the right headspace and ive took the time away and worked on it and now im back to try again and hopefully get another chance at RPUK 

I shouldnt have lashed out at him. Thats again on me. My bad. That wont happen again.
You are correct you should not have done that. Yet still no apology from you towards deleter? Just George for telling them both to go "fuck themselves" just excuses to why you done it.

You have also failed to mention the whole part of you getting your "boys" to spam our discord. 

You was given a trusted role within the community to run a gang and you blew it and caused a lot of trouble at the same time. It seems when people give you that "trust" you throw it back at them when things don't go your way.

I do regret the mistakes I made and hope that I can come back to RPUK.
You regret the mistakes that you made. But only apologies to one of the staff members? Not them both? Just a my bad, won't happen again. 

like I said I wasnt in the right headspace and ive took the time away
I have had time to think over my actions.
Maybe you need to take some more away from roleplaying in general if it's effected your headspace and think some more about your actions here. Not just try a fast return because other places didn't work out. 

Denied.

You can try again in 3 months. Staff are not here to be a verbal punching bag. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back