What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JaffaCake_Unban - 07/07/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Jaffa

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/16/20

Member of the team that banned you.
James Travers

Reason given for your ban.
It appears that you have decided to leave the community with a "bang". Throwing abuse towards members of staff and/or members of the management team and using discriminatory language does not reside here.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So, where to start well i decided to come back on the server after a short break and i bought a lim-85 the full price was about 700k, when i visited NPAS to say hi to Ginge The Bastard my camera glitched and i couldn't move, that's when Snuffles arrested me and proceeded to tease me by saying stuff like "you bought no mags" he didn't even arrest me , i informed him of the glitch through notes but he ignored me, so when he let me go i shot him with a rook in a blue zone, after being shot by his partner me and Ginge were being transferred to prison when i began to say some rude things in chat, that's when i was auto banned, (i think) a day later i was 1.6 banned..

Why should we unban you ?
I have taken awhile to think about what i said and i fully realize what i said was wrong, i have never been banned before and i don't think i have ever been reported, i know there is an extremely low chance of me getting un-banned but i would greatly appreciate if i was given a second chance. :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Thought the server was shit? 
What changed your mind, Its not even a month ago you got banned. 

The server was a toxic mess during the time, i decided it would be a good idea to take a break, i asked in the Relic VC discord if it would be a good idea to come back to the server, a lot of people said yes, so i changed my name and joined the server to see if the server was less toxic, then the situation happened and i made the dumb decisions i did. After getting banned i took awhile to think about what i had done and how rash and stupid my decision was, recently people in the Relic discord were saying the server has gotten better and i even talked to an admin that i will not mention the name of and he was super chill, so here i am now trying to get unbanned, so yes i thought the server was shit but now i don't think that.

Last edited by a moderator:
so i changed my name and joined the server to see if the server was less toxic
and then you get yourself into a situation with police. And then you start to type in direct. 

10:56 PM 06/16/2020

(Direct) Big Lad Larry: // I was bugged cunt

10:58 PM 06/16/2020

(Direct) Big Lad Larry: // fucka youuu

11:00 PM 06/16/2020

(Direct) Big Lad Larry: // Imagine stealing someones lim, and then getting salty when rdmed

11:01 PM 06/16/2020

(Direct) Big Lad Larry: // Yeah mate, lost a 700k gun

11:05 PM 06/16/2020

(Direct) Big Lad Larry: // Mate if you are going to be a cunt to me ima be a cunt to you

11:07 PM 06/16/2020

(Direct) Big Lad Larry: // nah it doesnt, but i dont give a shit if i get kicked off this server, censorship,cunty wilco and nonce SI, therefore fuck this server

Abit ironic, you are hiding behind the statement of the server is toxic. 
While you are self a toxic person. 

If you think the server is not enjoyable to play, why don't you just leave? 
was it that hard to sit out the situation, And after that log off? 

If you think I'm a toxic person you clearly don't know me personally, correct statement would be I'm a fucking idiot, when I came back on to the server I wasn't in the right state of mind therefore when Snuffles took advantage of me bugging out I got pretty angry about it, to answer you're questions: I did leave the server if you look at my profile there is a goodbye post, when you are genuinely angry can you just walk away Jefke? Sorry to say but not everyone is perfect and can just walk away from any argument, to be honest what I said was untrue and stupid. As I said if you think I'm a toxic person you don't really know me, ask members of Relic or the Glorious Bastards and I can guarantee they would say I'm a nice person, hell you could even ask sentinal.... oh wait they don't exist anymore. :(

Seen as I haven't been able to do this I will do this now: Sorry Wilco for calling you a cunt it was untrue you are actually pretty chill, sorry Snuffles for calling a nonce I honestly don't know where that came from cuz you are genuinely I nice guy and yeah sorry for RDMing you, also whoever was your partner sorry. As I said it was an over reaction and I'm extremely embarrassed at what I said.

Yeah i dont know you, But thats the impression i got from that bit of text. 
So you see 1 action can make you look to a total different person. 

you judged 2 people without knowing them, just as i did with you. 
So know how they would felt to be judged without even knowing them. 

You need to understand behind that screen is just a other person, 
swearing in rp is oke. but the moment you take it out of rp it becomes a problem. 

How will you prevent outburst like that again? 
If you are not happy with a situation, how will you handle it in the future? 

If i think i am going to have an outburst again i will leave as soon as the RP is over, If i am not happy with a situation i will wait till the RP is over and then i will deal with the situation on the TS and/or the forums.

i am gonna let you proof to us you are a worthy community member. 
But this is a golden chance, Any more of this behaviour, And there will be no appeals. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back