What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jaggy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaggy

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jamie Aggy
Steam ID: 76561198257609858
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16579
Ban Reason: G1.5 & G3.1
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for acting like a idiot and crossing the rule line. I had created a RP scenario with a person after discussing a matter OOC in discord I had told the person that they would need to speak to me in RP also knowing I had In city knowledge on the matter to create a scenario.

I had forgotten that the IC info was given to me before previously killing the person off in a older scenario ( I had in my head that it was after killing said person off) I had gone to city hall after calling her and arranging the meet and spoken to the individual as If I didn't know her (now creating a scenario based off of OOC information stupidly) we had made an agreement on renting a shop for the price of £700,000 to which she agreed on the matter. going forward we had then travelled to galaxy nightclub to where she had gone across the road to fetch the funds out of a atm. This whole time I had intentions of dealing with this person and letting her go as I wanted information out of the person about another individual (Knowing I cannot just rob and kill unfortunately her actions resulted in her being killed)

While inside galaxy we had made a fake business scenario where I had asked the person "when you are ready feel free to pass me the cash" to which she did voluntarily after that we had made her put her hands up and proceeded to make her drop all her items zip tie her and bring her to the basement to torture her for information on her friend not thinking about the whole situation and how I had made a scenario with this person where I had taken the money and then robbed, tortured and killed her making it a unfair situation for her where she is unable to win or create any further RP not until after I had been contacted by ticket I realised my F*ck up and how stupid I was to break the rule of Power gaming & Meta gaming.
Why should we unban you: I honestly am extremely disappointed in myself I have been apart of the community for quite a while now and I have never been banned up until now because of my neglect to the rules put in place for a reason and my in ability to follow them on this occasion due to me not thinking and going ahead with something I should never have done.

I have met amazing people created amazing memories and been apart of some fun and incredible well put together Roleplay Scenarios and I do not want to end that journey here I'd like to think I have also helped the community preventing rule breaks within gangs and others within the server and pointing people in the right way ect. I want to provide the best and most outstanding and fun roleplay experiences for myself and others that I interact with.

If I am to come back I can assure you the rule of G1.5 & G3.1 and any other rule will never ever be broken again by me It was my mess that I had created and I hold my hands up to that I and I deserve the punishment for that and If allowed back into the community you will have nothing but good come from me as I do not want to be back in this situation again and possibly never returning because I appreciate everything this community has done for me and I want to continue giving back too.

Thank you so much to the staff member/members for taking their time to read my appeal I hope you have a great Morning, Afternoon or evening at the time of reading this many thanks.

- Jamie
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Jaggy

It is disappointing to see you here, for someone who is such a long standing member of the community I would have expected better.

The effort in this appeal and what has been written does show some remorse from you which is good but I have noticed some information missing from this appeal. Why was this arranged over discord? Why did you as a long standing member think how this was set up a good idea? Why did you try and take advantage of the person by saying that you are a member of the development team? there are 3 questions that already come to mind while reading this and that last one is very concerning.

Maybe something for you to think over while waiting to appeal again? Something like this is simply not okay and cannot be let off so quickly. You can appeal again in a months time 28/04/2024

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back