What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jakes - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakes

Unban Appeal for jakes 

In-game Name: Jake Samuel

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198257285324

Ban ID: !!rpuk10443!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have absolutely no idea. I have tried to think of the interactions I've had in the past day and I can't think of anything that would warrant any ban, let alone a C2.2 ban.

I will try go through the things I did yesterday to try and make things clearer:

Me and a large group of people stole money bags from gruppe6 convoy. A large group of us surrounded the vehicle and one of us jumped into the drivers seat of the van, I then went into the boot of the  van and grabbed some money bag. I then leave the situation and share the bags with the group, I opened a few bags. I've seen videos of the situation and I don't believe and rule breaks occurred from either side.

Later on, I go to the FIB building to show a friend the inside of the building, I walk around for a little, then head out and log off.

Why should we unban you ?: Because to my knowledge I haven't done anything that would warrant the ban. However, I would appreciate more information so I can attempt to learn from whatever I am accused of and acknowledge my mistake.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking back at the situation you just described, have you done anything that could have got you in trouble? please elaborate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ram

Sorry for the delayed response, I'm guessing the reason is something to do with the gruppe6 truck?

So what I did in this incident is, I got told on radio there was a money truck over at bean machine.

We then all began to run over to the truck, I then look into the truck and I see 50 money bags inside the gruppe6 truck. I then take as many as I could hold which was 30, But as iv never seen a money bag in RPUK before I wanted more so i then started dropping items I had in my inventory so I could carry more at that time.

There is a clip of this from a recent report: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At around 8:20 in the video i am the person with the yellow suit and the dog mask on.

I can agree it does look like im dropping items from the van even though the van drove off but in the clip you can see the gruppe6 officer walk over and check and it is 2 coffees.

Have you taken anything out of the van? where did the coffe come from?

Have you taken anything out of the van? Yes i took out 30 money bags from the van.

where did the coffe come from? The coffee I already had on me and I dropped it so I could carry more but but the time I had done this the van was too far away from me to be able to take more from it.

And in your opinion taking money bags out of the van while it's physically no longer there "drove off" is fine?

And in your opinion taking money bags out of the van while it's physically no longer there "drove off" is fine?
I took the 30 bags out while the van was not moving. Then someone got into the van and started to drive a little as you can see in the clip i provided, I'm pretty sure in RPUK you physically cannot take things from a boot of a vehicle if its a certain distance from you anyway "not that i did". Not to mention your screen goes blurry while looking in your inventory, Not that that's a excuse.

After discussing and reviewing your case again with the dev and staff team i've come to the desicions to retract this ban, i appologize for the inconvinece!

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back