What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JamesBriscoe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBriscoe

Unban Appeal for JamesBriscoe 

In-game Name: James McKay

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198116138030

Ban ID: !!rpuk7723!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I honestly have no clue I haven't played this server in ages due to work (I stated this in a report a few weeks or so ago)

Why should we unban you ?: Well I am very very unsure to why I have gotten banned, I have 3 characters I'm pretty, One is my first ever character I do not play, a second one is James McKay and the Third is I believe Mark Foden, Whenever I have played the server I've only played on James McKay, Mark Foden was a character I used to apply for the police force but got rejected during an interview and haven't played since, I'm pretty sure I only have about 30k to my name on the server and all my cars and in impound due to not playing, genuinely haven't played the server in about 3 weeks, maybe longer and last time I played there was a report made in which I stated I barely play due to working a lot

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As this happened in August of last year already, I will give you a hint. 

180k with James Round and it seems you helped someone else to transfer that money to another one of their characters. Rings a bell?

I can assure you that does not ring a bell at all, I haven't played on my James Round account in ages and I was on holiday in august last year for 3 weeks (pretty sure I can provide proof of that) I've only ever played on James McKay and have always played on that character since I started playing on the server, James Round was a character I made probably 2 years ago with my friend, i stopped playing the server and got back into it again under the name "James Briscoe" RP happened which lead to me needing to play on James Round or change my name to which my name got changed to James Harvestos and I never touched James Round

Could I ask who the 180k got sent to perhaps? because I don't actually ever remember someone giving me 180k then me giving it to someone else on my James Round character since non of my friends have ever actually had that much money I don't believe

Adding comments to our unban appeal after your initial reply even though they have a question in can be considered bumping. On this occasion, I'm not going to put a 3D Cooldown on your appeal but in future please just edit your initial comment and not add another as it can be seen as bumping..

This is your appeal, I'm not going to do the leg work for you. Have a long hard think about it and then let us know. Any information you can remember can be vital in is continuing with your appeal. 

Ah sorry I didn't realise bumping was a thing, I apologise.

Genuinely though I have no knowledge at all about this and the month which was stated can't be true because I was on holiday during that period in spain

Genuinely though I have no knowledge at all about this and the month which was stated can't be true because I was on holiday during that period in spain
So our logs are wrong? You wasn't on the server on the 10th August? Did you give someone your account to play on or use? 

I'm 100% not saying your logs are wrong I just don't understand how when I wasn't here, I do live in a shared apartment so it is possible someone I lived with went on but I know for sure now I was on holiday before the 10th

Unfortunately, that is not gonna suffice. If it really wasn´t you, I suggest you figure out who had access to your computer and got you banned before you open another appeal.
This one will be denied, since we can not let you back in until the above has been sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back