What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jaMese - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaMese

Unban Appeal for jaMese 

In-game Name: Dutch Rivet

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199179200638

Ban ID: !!rpuk6524!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 Money Transferring

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm not sure. I have three characters, Austin Nolan, Philly Jackson (dont use him since no longer crim) and new character Dutch Rivet. I was walking around Sandy after storm then I was hit with G2.9., on Dutch rivet after doing taxi jobs just before storm and I bought a jeep earned legit with cash I earnt.

Maybe it was something I done in the past. I personally am struggling to remember since I have been in hospital for the last 3 months coming in the city on and off. And if I did so, I am very sorry, as I was clearly too stupid to see what I was doing was wrong.

I am trying really hard to remember what I did. Maybe it was a long time ago. But whatever I did I am super sorry.

Why should we unban you ?: I've loved every minute I've spent in the city, meeting many faces as my main character Austin Nolan. I work at Auto Exotic, meeting new people in the community every day, and it really gives me great mental boost, since times have been tough recently as I said above. I've been in many scenarios such as helping Lucky Plucker escape the court room, aswell as helping out at the Auto Exotic fundraiser.

Like I said, I will be more mindful of the things I do in the city, and make sure I'm more aware at all times.
I would appreciate if someone could tell me what i've done, I want to comeback in the community, with a positive mindset and at the end of the day make sure I do things a million percent right. Thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Sorry sir, Philip Jackson doesn't have a storage container in Sandy? 

And thats me telling the truth and nothing but the truth?

*Sorry, just re-read that but point still stands, Austin Nolan doesn't have a storage container, at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry sir, Philip Jackson doesn't have a storage container in Sandy? 

And thats me telling the truth and nothing but the truth?

*Sorry, just re-read that but point still stands, Austin Nolan doesn't have a storage container, at all. 
Okay, so are you saying that you have never placed money in a storage container and then went and collected it with another character?

I'm going to be fully honest with you, and say like I said, last year was super hectic for me with my health complications and such going into play and like I said I honestly cannot remember if I ended up doing this at some point, my mind is an actual fish bowl, and I know this excuse probably isn't even liable.   I'm not admitting to being the smartest guy in the world. But at the end of the day, I know your devs logs do not lie, and if that's what they say I have done, that's what I have done. 

Money transferring screws the economy and makes the playing ground unfair for others, and just shouldn't be done. 

If I made the mistake then I'm sorry. It was a mistake. 

And I promise it would never happen again.

Too stop this from happening again I would take a full wipe on everything as a complete lesson learnt, and you would definitely  not see me in this spot again. I want to provide top-quality roleplay and I hope you can all give me this chance to do so. 

You have my word. You can trust me since you can keep an eye on me as much as you like, as well as I will be only creating one character to really start fresh. If I wanted to create another character for other scenarios and such like that I would notify you all first to let you know that I have made another new character, so you would be able to keep any eye too. 

Thank You & I hope you give me this shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah okay, so i wrote it the wrong way around. 

Im not going to lie, you have just told me that your head is like a fish bowl and all over the place. I do not feel comfortable allowing you back in that frame of mind. I think you should take some time away and when you come back, admit and take ownership of what you have done here.

Denied, re-appeal from 03/02/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back