What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jameseylegit - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameseylegit

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: james legit
Steam ID: 76561198970678633
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16856
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: it says combat logging
Why should we unban you: this happend around 4 am i was driving my car home so i couldfly out for the night as i was falling asleep sat at my desk I crashed my car due to the fact i couldn't physically keep myself awake any longer. as i had fallen asleep i felt like it was the perfect time to come off the game for the night i wasnt actively in any sort of combat I was literally falling asleep and thought it was a perfect time to leave the game until tomorrow and pick it up from there. i didnt affect anyone elses rp i was tired it was like 4am im sorry for my mistake but i was so tired
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @jameseylegit

Bans of this rule code comes with an automatic 1 month cool down, since you were banned 21/04/2024 you will be able to appeal again 21/05/2024.

Remember, you do not need to be in an "active combat situation" for it to class as combat logging. "Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban."

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back