What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jamesregan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesregan

Unban Appeal for jamesregan 

In-game Name: james regan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199082100504

The date you got banned: 06/12/20

Member of the team that banned you: robbied312

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging ,trying to rob for there hole bank.

Why should we unban you ?: you should unban me because I have a lot of fun playing and while I have been banned I have spent a good 15minutes reading the rules and knowing what i done wrong. I am sorry for breaking the rules and would appreciate being able to get unbanned. I should not have done this and never will do this again in the future if I do get unbanned. I am happy to take consequences but since I have learnt I would never think of doing it again I know this is really wrong what I have done and can not say how sorry I am for doing this I would love if you gave me the chance and unbanned me and gave me a chance to show it was a mistake and would not do this again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Before I start my reply to you on this appeal I am going to give you some advice. I recommend you take it, you only stand a chance of getting given a chance if you are honest throughout your appeal.

Right then.

Rule break number one. You decided to attempt to rob someone and tell them multiple times to "value there life" as it's in the rules they have to do it and also get them to bank transfer all of there money to you. Quoting rules within RP is, believe it or not against the rules. Also getting them to bank transfer all of there money is also not allowed. You also stated that you are recording during the situation which isn't exactly something that should be said especially in a way to force someone into doing something because you are saying they have to as its against the rules. 

Now on the combat log, after the guy attempted to run and you killed him, police turned up and you suddenly disappeared therefore combat logging during an active situation.

So once the police arrived on scene they searched your Ferrari. How did you get all that ammo?

I would like to start by saying this again and cant not put into words how sorry I am I have spent hours up on hours playing and having fun and was not thinking at the time which was very very stupid of me. I would never intend on breaking rules since I enjoy playing this game like I have said I have spent multiple hours playing.

While I have been banned I have thought of my actions and instantly regretted doing it also while I have been banned I have read each rule carefully and if I do get another chance i can promise to never break a rule, as I said earlier I love to play this and would hate to not be able to carry on playing. 

I would like to apologies for my actions whilst I was playing. If I could get one more chance I could show you it was a mistake. Taking the time while I have been banned has made me realize my actions were terribly wrong and would never think  of recreating them again the rules are there for a reason and I would never break them again. If i can have one more chance to prove I would never do it again I would really apricate it so so much.

once again I am sorry for my actions.

• well basically i put my smg ammo in there but it took none of my ammo out so id not know what was happing so I kept trying to put my ammo in my car and it was not going in the car and it would not go out of my car so i disconnected and connected back and it was still there so it must have been a glitch so I don't know if admins are able to look into that and fix it because people may find something to like double there ammo which would be breaking rules, its weird since my car holds 100 but there was other 100 in there but it was almost like invisible i will put it on the chat or maybe you tell other people and try and fix it so people don't find a way to take it to advantage i was going to say this in my last comment but i forgot to put it sorry about that.

So why didn't you report this to the staff team? You had over a 1000 bullets for SMG and Pistol in your car. 

So why didn't you report this to the staff team? You had over a 1000 bullets for SMG and Pistol in your car. 
I did not know if this was for multiple cars or just mince since we tried putting my ammo I’m my friends car but did not glitch it might just be my car. I also did not want to change subject in my appeal but since you talked about this I can tell you all about it again this could just be my car I tried to do things to help such as disconnecting and reconnecting and getting from impound but it wasn’t working they show up like they are there but They actually are not there so if I do get unbanned maybe you can check if it’s my car.

Sounds like something that you should have reported, doesn't it? Because it all it looks like is that you got caught duping ammo? Am I wrong? What would you have done if you could access the ammo that duped?

Yeah since I did break rules it does seem like I glitched the ammo multiplying the ammo but you can tell it’s not since your not able to access it I wouldn’t even start duping things there generally isn’t a point and never even thought of it and don’t have a clue how to do it. But like you said it looks like I was duplicating I understand why your suspicious of it but it actually was my car or a bug or something I was just trying to put my ammo in my car. It was stupid of me not reporting it but I never thought of it being a big thing like I have said multiple times I thought it was just a little bug. I wouldn’t have done anything with that ammo since it’s impossible to put more than 100 in there. Is there a way for me to tell other staff or just want me to leave it with you?

Why did you lie in your previous appeal? You tried to claim that you disconnected due to the time until we provided the video of you combat logging you then decided to be honest. Now you are telling me that you didn't mean to dupe ammo, how am I meant to believe you? You had the car full of ammo for quite some time and you failed to report it.

I'm struggling to find a reason to give you another chance, for someone who broke many rules in such a short space of time. However, I will give you this opportunity to convince me. Why do you deserve another chance?

This ammo wasn’t duped it was glitched if the ammo was duped I would be able to do things with it for example take it out and things like that’s and it would only go up to 100 but the car had more than 100. I honestly don’t even know why I lied but I deserve another chance because I am a daily active player who loves playing I have fun playing and have read the rules. If I have this 1 more chance it would mean the world to me and I believe I will be a good roleplay player now and a honest person. I’m sorry for my mistakes they will never happen again.

You have received 3 bans in the space of a month and also warnings, let's make a list shall we.

On the 1/11/20 you was banned for alt f4ing after losing a situation to avoid being arrested. (Sound familiar ?) You received a 1 day ban for this.

On the 12/11/20 you was warned about going around calling everyone faggot's 

On  the 16/11/20 You was banned for G1.6 / G4.4 / G3.2

and finally on 6/12/20 You was banned for C2.3 - Combat logging to avoid an encounter with the police. 

Now, based on the above, I don't think you deserve another chance. Reading into your bans, you seem to have an issue with "losing" If you are down you refuse RP and just wait for medics, and you combat log during situations so that you do not get arrested. So tell me why you deserve another chance despite everything you have done.

Yes I have been banned before but I deserve another chance while I have been banned I have missed it so much. I can promise I won’t do it again just please give me another chance and I can show you that I have spent multiple hours playing and deserve another chance I really can’t say how sorry I am I have read the multiple times and said I’m sorry multiple times what I actually and and I can say this I would not do it again and I can promise that if I have one more chance to prove that I will show you. I know it’s hard to trust me but I deserve another chance and I can show you I will follow the rules. Just please give me another chance trust me. Yes I may have been banned I have learnt so much from this ban read the rules over and over again so if I do get unbanned I won’t do any rule breaking.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back