What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jaquavion carter - GTA RP

Jaquavion carter

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jaquavion Carter
Steam ID: 76561199600192150
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16102
Ban Reason: C5.1 C2.2
Why do you think you were banned: The ban was imposed on me due to breaking rule C5.1and C2.2 about exploitation. My journey on the server started when a good friend introduced me to its community. We had experiences together making friends and diving deep into the virtual world. As I got more involved I found myself in need of in game currency to get something I really wanted. Without thinking I asked my friend for help. He kindly gave me 50k. However when the server unexpectedly went offline I made a choice. In a moment of weakness I made up a story that I lost my money during the server shutdown and submitted a compensation request.
Why should we unban you: I'm reaching out to you with a request, for a chance to have my ban from the roleplay.co.uk server reconsidered. To make my lie seem real I had previously transferred the 50k to my friends account. Something that now weighs heavily on me with regret. When given the chance to be honest, about what happened at first I chose deceitfulness. Later realized the gravity of my mistake and decided to come clean.
I am aware of how my actions have affected the trust and integrity of the server community. I am fully dedicated, to making things right. I seriously implored you to grant me an unconventional chance, allowing me the chance to record my self reproach and commitment to upholding the values of honestness and unity inside the Roleplay UK server.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Jaquavion carter , I hope all is well! :)

I'd like to understand why you did it? Why would you take the opportunity to gain an advantage in this manner?

Hello Danoo, all is well thank you!

i made a bad mistake by doing what i did and i didnt really think of how that would impact the staff and the game and i thought about myself. I did it because i wanted to gain money and it was due to the fact my friend did it so i thought i could do the same think but i did not think about what would happen. it was selfish of me to take advantage of the situation and i sincerely apologise for it. I was quite desperate for money buti have had alot of time to think about my consequences and i have learnt my lesson to not take advantage of things that have an impact on people

Good evening @Jaquavion carter

I'm glad you took consideration in putting more effort into your appeal due to what happened last time, however, using someone (or something) else to write it isn't putting more effort into your appeal, it's the opposite.

I am confident you did not write this appeal, as such, the appeal is DECLINED.

Back