What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JB_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB_

Unban Appeal for JB_ 

In-game Name: Jason Barnes

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197990247051

Ban ID: !!rpuk9071!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for using an Emote to take cover behind a wall while I was being shot by a firearms officer
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/139946-report-a-player-jason-barnes-vagos-gta-rp/

Why should we unban you ?: At the time I didn't consider what I did to be an exploit. I wasn't able to use the Q button to take cover at the section of wall I was stood next to so I used an emote to lay down once.
Bowen has clearly stated in the report that no matter how big or small, using an emote to dodge bullets in any scenario is wrong and considered an exploit.
I can fully accept this conclusion and statement from Bowen and appreciate why this is in place and why it is so strictly abided to.
Moving forwards I will ensure this doesn't happen again and I won't find myself being reported again in the future as has been the case for the last year and a half.
It is never my intention to break any server rules and will continue with this mentality when I return.

Thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon new information that has been given to us, I will be denying this appeal. We gave you a chance to tell us about members of your gang that were underage, but you still decided to lie. I always thought you knew more than you were telling us but up until recently, I didn't have the proof. Well, now I do. Do not bother asking for the evidence, it will not be shared. You were given ample chances to talk to us and help us clear out this kind of issue, but you chose to lie. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back