What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JB_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB_

Unban Appeal for JB_ 

In-game Name: Jason Barnes

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197990247051

Ban ID: !!rpuk9071!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 Exploiting - See post for more info

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Around 3/4 months ago I was in a ticket with Staff Leads discussing a member of Vagos being PEGI banned when the member was in fact 18+
During this ticket I was asked if I knew of any Vagos members that were under 18.

I informed TBJ and other Management/Staff leads that from conversations I had had with members in Discord about work/going out etc, I had no reason to suspect anyone was under 18. Management/Staff leads informed me that If at any point in the future a Vagos member was PEGI banned, and it was discovered that I had known about it, I would be perminantly banned from the community.
Fast forward 4 months and I was banned for using an emote while being shot at and perm banned from the server for exploiting. At this point I was denied by Bowen on the grounds previously set out for me regarding Vagos/PEGI.

After questioning this in a new ticket with Staff leads I was informed that a previous member of Vagos, 4 months prior to my exploit ban, had clipped me speaking in discord admitting to lying in the ticket to TBJ regarding Vagos/PEGI. This person, who I won't name, had sat on this clip for 4 months and then decided to use it to ensure I could not return from my exploiting ban. Hence my exploit appeal was denied.
My original appeal for the exploiting ban can be found here;
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/139971-unban-appeal-jb_-gta-rp/

Why should we unban you ?: I have been a member of this community since March 2021. During this time I have had 2 bans very early in my time on the server both for NVL. I was still fairly new to this server but I would say I am a prime example of someone learning from their mistakes and I have since never received a ban again until recently. I would class myself as someone who fully respects the rules of the server and someone who fully understands why they exist in the first place.
During my time I feel I have brought a lot of good to the server, most of which will forever go unrecognised and un noticed because it was always behind the scenes. Whether this be trying to create interesting roleplay scenarios for my gang members or ensuring server rules are followed by the people I associate with, I have always tried to lead by example and ensure people are doing what they are supposed to be doing. During my time in Vagos I have always taken into consideration the expectations of the staff/management and what they expect from a whitelisted gang on RPUK and have been very vocal about this behind the scenes. I am the kind of person that can see the big picture and potential in scenarios and have always tried my best to instill this in other people I am around (sometimes not very successfully)
I feel I am a very positive person to have in the community & on the server set a good example for players new and old.
Regarding the reason why I am perm banned, I still stand by my initial statement that I had no reason to suspect any Vagos were under 18. Yes everyone jokes that Vagos are full of kids who have school etc etc but when those same people are literally discussing their jobs with me and other Vagos members or talking about things they have been up to in their personal lives, this is more than enough to counter act any jokes made on the server.
If I made a tongue in cheek joke 4 months ago about lying to TBJ I honestly could not say who it would be about without seeing the member list at that time as there is almost a completely new roster of Vagos members and I have no recollection of ever making the comment. I would also not want to be responsible for getting someone banned off a GTA server just because I thought they might be under 18 when they quite easily could not have been - For example I was literally defending someone in the ticket who was PEGI banned and 18+
I fully understand why the PEGI rule is in place to protect both the community, the people that are under 18 as well as the people who are over 18 from being involved in things they should not be involved in and if I ever knew something like that was going on I would have no problem bringing it to Staff's attention.
I am happy to discuss anything here or if staff leads would prefer I can open a ticket. I was told at the time by Bowen Or Stavik (I forget) my ban was open to appeal so here we are.
On a final note I am also baffled that someone was able to sit on a clip of me, supposedly admitting to "protecting PEGI" players for 4 months and them themselves are able to freely log onto the server. I don't understand how that is so different to what I am being accused of. If I have broken a rule, they have also by failing to come forward at the time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So, after some digging, no.... you are not welcome back. Go be a toxic racist kid somewhere else. C1.6 issued. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back