What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JessyC - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessyC

Unban Appeal for JessyC 

In-game Name: Jessy Cummings

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198201320163

Ban ID: !!rpuk15564!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: After watching the clip that was sent in which lead to my ban for combat logging, I understand what it looks like. But in that clip it doesn't show me mentioning my "head issues" multiple times before I left to try restarting my PC, I had trouble with heavy lag and very low fps. after restarting I had trouble with blue screening and crashing, after messing around with my hardware I finally got it working and stable again. I can only say sorry for the absence but there is nothing I could do and fixed the problem as fast as I could and rejoined.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand I was banned previously to this ban (G2.9) which for that there was no excuse for my actions, but this situation was unavoidable, I wish we could of resolved this situation in QE instead. After my first ban I made sure my RP was good quality and produced serious and engaging situations. I feel like I was a valued member of the community and was proud to be apart of it! I genuinely love playing on this server and miss it dearly.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hey Slawk thanks for the reply

Well maybe not anything, maybe I should of tried to contact the other man in the situation, but shortly after that night I was banned anyway. I believe we could of resolved this very easily in QE, but I understand why the staff had to put a ban in place. I was considering trying to contact an admin on the discord but since the ban was 1 month compulsory, I thought it would be best to be respectful and wait the time till I could appeal to hopefully resolve this.

I thought it would be best to be respectful and wait the time till I could appeal to hopefully resolve this.
Ok, but what stopped you from reaching out to those involved in the situation itself?

I didnt have his contact number in game, and i didn't feel it was appropriate to try and contact through discord or forum, especially after the ban

but this situation was unavoidable
Almost as unavoidable as this denial.

I'd think if I were you about how you want to proceed from this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back