What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ji Mitch - 04/29/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ji

Aspiring Kebab Seller
Unlinked
In-game Name
Ji Triton

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/22/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
At first I had no clue, so went to staff room to ask why i was banned. But the staff member told me they wouldn't even tell him and I had to appeal to find out. But since I had just gotten a 1 week forum restriction that was pretty difficult...

But now from what I can tell I was banned for the same reason as eemil? Because someone else made some kind of macro script thing to go around the decamp script? The first time I heard about it was from Finbar, he said that mryan had told him eemil and me got banned for something to do with the decamp script. Now unlike eemil i don't have any saved clips so I won't be able to show my point of view. but if you have any gyazos where it looks like I have my gun out when i get out of a vehicle I can guarentee my gun does not shoot until when it is supposed to.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I have not done anything wrong.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Here are your videos

https://gyazo.com/100cd8cea38054610b27146d92263cd4
https://gyazo.com/5b7b2f4acf19a22dc2f679d15bf21654

Your appeal is not connected with Eemil's as you have no POV despite you recording loads of footage for your frag videos, on his I was awaiting confirmation about how local client side animations worked compared to what get sent to the server and other clients in regards to why his POV was different to ours, I was 90% there until he lost his patience and continued breaking our forum rules.

It is up to a player to provide counter evidence, Eemil had some however you have confirmed you do not, based on the hours spent spectating you and how our code works with the "GetOutMan" command you were bypassing the decamp script either yourself by using a certain set of keys (i wont share here for obvious reasons) or using your friends macro.

This was your 7th ban and your 2nd for exploiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back