What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ji Mitch - 04/30/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ji

Aspiring Kebab Seller
Unlinked
In-game Name
Ji Triton

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/22/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Once again. I was banned for allegedly using some kind of macro or command to circumvent the decamp script.
Like I have said in the previous appeals I have never used anything like that. Unfortunately I don't videos for my POV of the two gyazos which was put as evidence on my first appeal to show that I was using some kind of cheat. I don't remember when those two clips took place but I'm pretty sure they must have been like from 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I don't remembered what happened in the gyazos but I'll try break them down from what I can see now.

https://gyazo.com/100cd8cea38054610b27146d92263cd4
Here I drive up to a broken house where a police member called Ralph is hiding inside. I get out of my car and immediately get in cover behind the wall so I can pull my gun out. If I had a macro to go around the decamp script and I was using it for that I would have just shot him as soon as I got out. But I don't, the video is cut short so you won't be able to see that.

https://gyazo.com/5b7b2f4acf19a22dc2f679d15bf21654
Here I drive up right next to a police member. I get out of my quilin and immediately try to find cover behind the rock between us so I have time to pull out my weapon.
Seeing as how close SGT Vexed is if I am able to pull my gun out straight away why don't I just shoot him then and there? I don't, and since the video is cut short once again you can't tell.

Also in regards to "No our admin cam doesn’t have any issues however you pressing a few buttons either yourself or with a macro is an issue."

You can clearly see on the video eemil posted where he actually had his POV saved that that is just not true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcLr_pdU9j4&feature=emb_title

I don't know why it looks like that in admin cam, if it is an arma 3 issue, if it has something to do with how the decamp script looks in admin cam or if it is due to server desync.

Why should we unban you ?
I haven't done anything wrong.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

We have replicated what you was both doing, after various chats with our devs I am not willing to reveal in detail how our code works but our admin cam is showing correctly rather than your local client that sometimes might show the animation even if you have managed to glitch the decamp via various methods.

Its something moving forward we are watching a lot closer, Our decamp script is there for a reason... as much as you and your friends have never agreed with it, it doesn't mean you can bypass it as much as it means you cannot dupe in items which a few of you have been doing.

Isn't it funny though how 2 people who actively record everything for there cringey non roleplay frag videos with terrible music can only produce one video

Please refrain from further appeals, like i advised time is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back