What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jimbob86 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbob86

Unban Appeal for jimbob86 

In-game Name: Jay Hughes

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199007547496

Ban ID: rpuk12852

Reason given for your ban: pegi

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: my son acessed your server whilst i was away at work and one of the staff members knew he was underage

Why should we unban you ?: i have currently been in a diffrent server since may but really want to come back to your server to create good content with amazing friendly people alike and can only appoligise for my sons actions and wont happen again as he no longer has access to my computer.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @jimbob86, I hope all is well! 🙂

How did your son manage to access your computer so easily and then further know what he was doing on the roleplay server by interacting with other players?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey All is well bud thankyou 🙏  and he was sharing my pc on weekends that I would have him stay with me and seen me play and wanted to try not knowing that it had a age restrictions when I was at work that morning.

Merry christmas!

How in future can you ensure this won't happen again?

Hey merry Christmas to you to and in order for this to not happen again I've change my account login to all my accounts on pc and he has own pc now so has no need to be on mine again and realised what he did was wrong .

Happy boxing day!

Probably not tonight (due to the time)
I'd like to ask for both of you to join teamspeak to verify this 🙂

Just hop into teamspeak join for support and let the staff member know you're here on request for your unban appeal.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back