What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jiqf - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiqf

Banned
Unban Appeal for jiqf 

In-game Name: PeteLpool

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 5060

Ban ID: #5060

Reason given for your ban: combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I WAS BANNED BY COMBAT LOGGING

Why should we unban you ?: At this point im just very bored and wen i8 dont occupy my mind i think about bad shit that affects my brain and i deeply regret combat logging because that server was the only fun one played and my mate said do it and i said no ill get banned but hee said you will only get a warning and im deeply sorry mate if you can find it to forgive me ill never do it again and my viewers like watching enjoy me playt playin that server and i really love playing it and ive acknwoldeg that this server is serious rp not like other servers theres a reason that this server is number and i betrayed it but i am deeply sorry and i know i wasnt very proffesinial aswell and from now on i know thats its real rp becasue u cant f8 quit irl im deeply sorry have a blessed day

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

my steam id is 76561199085674906 

Last edited by a moderator:
You have made multi appeals and wasted our time with that. 

You have also been reported 2 times for combat log. Therefor you appeal is denied and you can make a new appeal after 1/9-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back