What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JNC98 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNC98

Unban Appeal for JNC98 

In-game Name: Not sure

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198153806548

Ban ID: @@rpuk12990@@

Reason given for your ban: Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: We were in an RP situation which had been misconstrued as me combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?: I have recently got back from military service so hadn't had a chance to chase up this ban. From what I can remember, I was in an RP situation with a few guys that was going fine. Then my head popped, I didn't think much of it and joined straight back thinking my PC just had a moment. I rejoined and explained to one of them that my head popped and that my 'head' was running slow, pretty much trying to indicate that I had single digit FPS in that moment. I went on to crash 2 more times in the space of 5-10 minutes during this RP situation. Whilst I was hoping for a bit of patience that i wasn't able to RP as I had hoped, He point blank stabbed me with little to no communication, Then ran off with his friends towards a clothing store. To make things better, as I went to open up my overlay to clip what had just happened, it caused my game to crash again. To which I didn't join back as I was annoyed at my PC. I've had a re-read of the initial report made against me and as for the 'his friend pulls up and calls me the n word' comment. I've only ever played on this server with a handful of people, and especially not with someone who is racist, I don't hang around with racist people. I would appreciate having my appeal looked at as I feel it was the incorrect decision to make, but I have no issue with it being in place over the past 4/5 months or so as I wasn't able to play either way. Thank you for taking your time to read my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

How many Steam accounts do you have?

I have 3 in total, mainly for other games like cs. But fairly sure I've only been on the server with 2? I'd be happy to only join on one if it's an issue joining on multiple.

Thanks

Why have you played on the server with and created multiple characters on two of those accounts?

Fairly sure I was wanting to play different style of characters and try them all out, but once I ran out on one account, I wasn't sure if it was a bad thing to do. If it is I can only apologize. 

That makes no sense - we limit you to 4 characters. If the intention was to have more, we’d give you more. You’re intentionally logging into another account - what am I supposed to think about this?

There was no malicious intent behind it, I simply had some ideas for characters that didn't work out.  Again, can only apologize if this is an issue.

Do you not see it as an issue? 

@JNC98Please respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back