What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Joe maddock - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe maddock

Unban Appeal for Joe maddock 

In-game Name: Joe Maddock

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199118994108

Ban ID: !!rpuk13194!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Over not reading rules properly

Why should we unban you ?: Over the past month ive been on you’re server and it has helped me massively. It has helped me a lot with my mental health and not being able to go out much due to anxiety attacks. I was banned today as I was using an old laptop that was breaking, so I was enjoying the game so invested in a high end pc to help me with gaming. When I set it all up my character didn’t appear and made me worry thinking I was going to loose everything I had worked up for. I tried writing in the ooc and people was just saying staff are Berber on and won’t help and I should just transfer it to myself Before killing the other character as I couldn’t see a way to get my cars and stuff across. I’m really sorry about breaking the rules and have read them today throughout and would like to be given another chance please. Again I’m really sorry and down now that I can’t play with friends.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Before we get into this appeal, do you agree to these terms?

G2.9 bans come with the following:

• Complete wipe of a character of your choosing
  • Deletion of all other characters except your chosen one

Which character would you like to keep, that'll be wiped of: Vehicles, Bank Balance, Inventory, Houses, Storage Containers etc.

Right, well that is out of the way. Lets proceed with your unban appeal.

You've already stated why you did this, as you thought you 'lost your characters'. However, you logged onto your character 'Joe Maddock' which had all of your characters available with your 600k bank account, and an array of cars and were asking for Staff in OOC. Here is one example; 'my lappy on its way out just brought a pc and logged in and my characte aint thee and dont wanna loose al my stuff tbh so need to know what i can do'. 

After this, you logged onto your new steam account and new Discord account and started transferring items between characters.

For clarity;

• SteamID: 76561199118994108

Character Made 26/03/2023
  • OOC messages from you on this character
  • You used this character to transfer items over to the below SteamID

[*]SteamID: 76561199521020833

• Character made 28/06/2023
  • No OOC messages from you on this character
  • This character received the following items from the original SteamID

Machine Pistol x1
  • M1911 Pistol x1

Please enlighten me as to how this makes sense?

Thanks for replying Liam. 

my laptop was breaking so I was t going to be using it anymore. I still had access to it but was trying to put everything on pc before I binned laptop. That’s why I gave my new character stuff before I chucked laptop. 

When me and you spoke before being banned, you made me aware that it was steam that’s saves my data and character and I wasn’t aware of this as though it saved to gta. But now I’m aware and using my old steam as I forgot password and the ability to gain entry to the email. Steam have allowed me to reset password so I can still use this. I’m sorry for the mix up and knowledge that I didn’t no or was aware off. 

Thanks for replying Liam. 

my laptop was breaking so I was t going to be using it anymore. I still had access to it but was trying to put everything on pc before I binned laptop. That’s why I gave my new character stuff before I chucked laptop. 

When me and you spoke before being banned, you made me aware that it was steam that’s saves my data and character and I wasn’t aware of this as though it saved to gta. But now I’m aware and using my old steam as I forgot password and the ability to gain entry to the email. Steam have allowed me to reset password so I can still use this. I’m sorry for the mix up and knowledge that I didn’t no or was aware off. 

0A369CC4-B059-4386-999B-92F05A632D36.jpeg

Thanks for replying Liam,

No problem. And again I’m sorry for my actions and just can’t wait to play again. 

We hope to not see you here again.

Any bans within a 6 month period, will be a permanent ban.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back