What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Joeethc - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeethc

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Unban Appeal for Joeethc 

In-game Name: Joee Murray

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198079379809

Ban ID: I5812

Reason given for your ban: Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for breaking the rules, there is no disputing that. And I am extremely apologetic to the people that I was speaking to in a derogatory manor.

Why should we unban you ?: As I have said above I am so so sorry to the people I was speaking to and to the community as a whole I understand that I was in the wrong and I respect the decisions of the staff member that banned me. I love playing on RPUK I've met a lot of friends there and it gives me some sort of comfort. I do not have any excuses for what I done I know that I am in the wrong here. I was a little drunk last night and said things that should not have been said, I also want to let you know that I am not homophobic In real life I am Bisexual and I have nothing against gay people like I said before there is no excuse to behave like this in RPUK and I do respect your decision.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Joeethc

Thank you for taking your time to appeal
The report that you were banned from was actioned at 16:21 and you appealed at 16:39, this is less than 20 minutes apart from each other. Do you think this is enough time to look back, reflect and learn from your actions and what was said? I will not give you a cool down on this occasion BUT  I would advise that you take a few days to really think about what was said and how it can be harmful to those around you. 

I also want to let you know that I am not homophobic
This might be the case BUT I am aware that this is something that you have said more than the one occasion. Never the less, what was said is not acceptable here. I am also wondering why you did not say anything in the report given that you were aware of it? Not to even say sorry for what was said. Just some food for thought for you over the coming days. 

Declined 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back