What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Joeethc - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeethc

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Unban Appeal for Joeethc 

In-game Name: Joee Murray

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198079379809

Ban ID: I5812

Reason given for your ban: Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for breaking the rules, there is no disputing that. And I am extremely apologetic to the people that I was speaking to in a derogatory manor.

Why should we unban you ?: @Jessie Bennett has already dealt with my last "Ban Appeal" a few days ago and told me to take a few days to think about what I've said and how it can be harmful towards other people. I have taken some time to think about what I said and I DO realise how harmful it can be to others, like I said in my last Appeal I am Bisexual in real life but I really don't take offence to those kind of words but I do realise that others do and can take offence to it, I am extremely sorry If I have offended anyone with the word that I used and I am sorry for breaking the rules of the server. The night that this all happend I was drunk but that is no excuse to break the rules, I am an adult and I should have known better, please forgive me for what I have done and I promise you it will never happen again. I love this server to bits and again I have met many good friends through playing RPUK so again please forgive me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Sorry @Phoenix it's !!rpuk15812!! 

Good morning @Joeethc, I hope all is well! 🙂

The report against you was up for sometime, you had also seen it.
Why did you choose not to respond? 

Good morning @DanooI saw the report and read it, I choose not to respond because I thought it could have led to me maybe interfering with it, I am still kind of new(ish) to RPUK and didn't realise that I was aloud to respond to a report against me (I don't use the forums that often). I can't express enough how sorry I am and how bad I feel about what happend, all I ask is for you and the people involved to forgive me and to give me a second chance, like I said I promise you it will never happen again.

Good afternoon @Joeethc, thanks for the response! 🙂

Reason given for your ban: Forum Report
Your ban reasons are G4.4 & C1.2

Please walk me through the C1.2 part of your ban - Why had you gone around calling people names such as these? 
Surely you would've known that this is a breach of the server rules? 

Good afternoon @Danooas far as I am aware in the report in question I used one specific word in the video and only once. At the time I was "downed" by gang members and used a word that is offensive to some people the rest was me breaking character witch is also not good, It's not like me to go around the city and just randomly call people names, I am known for being a nice genuine guy, the only time I would use the word that we are talking about is for example "In my head quick I need a f*g" witch obviously mean I'm going for a cigarette.

Like I have said previously, there is no excuse for what I said and what I done, in terms of calling someone that name and also braking my character I was drunk on the night in question and I am deeply apologetic toward to the people I may have offended and also more so apologetic to the community for even breaking the rules in the first place, I am an adult at the end of the day and I should have known better than to speak in a derogatory manor, I have only been in RPUK for like a month now but I do know the server rules, I have had warnings before but never for something like this only ever been warned for the terminology I was using at the time because before RPUK I had never played RP before.

I am pleading for a second chance and I promise you I will not let you down hand on my heart, I am really not a bad person and also like I said before in my appeal, IRL I am bisexual so I am the last person in the world that's a homophobe I just don't take offence to words like that but I understand that other people do and it can be very harmful towards them. I can't express enough how sorry I am.

Hello @Joeethc, thanks for the response! 🙂

Let's look at your current time here at RPUK:

Joined the server 01/01/2024 
04/01/2024 - Warning for G2.3
09/01/2024 - Kick for G6
11/01/2024 - Warning for G2.3 (Again)
14/01/2024 - Kick for G6
24/01/2024 - Kick for G6
26/01/2024 - 1 Day ban for G4.3
27/01/2024 - Permanent ban for C1.2 & G4.4

7 punishments handed out on the server within the space of a month... This doesn't look like the record of a player whom is a serious roleplayer.
How can I be sure that if I am to unban you now, and give you another chance on the server that this will not continue? 

I can promise you right now that it will not continue @DanooI have literally never played a Roleplay game in my life before joining RPUK hence why I had been pulled by admin(s) concerning the G2.3 rule those were times I was with friends in the server and whom I am also friends with in real life and talking "out of character" after that I buckled down and took the warning serious, one of witch was 3 days after joining the server. The kicks from G6 are from being at pillbox for too long which I can understand because we are not supposed to be loitering at all, a few of those kicks though was like "mass kicking" when there has been more than 20 people at pillbox at one time. The one day ban was on the same night of this ban that I am appealing, like I've said previously I was drunk (not using this as an excuse) but after the "gang members" killed me I ended up in pillbox and I was still talking about those gang members, so I then received a 1 day ban for that, the day after I then received my perm ban.

I literally can't express how sorry I am about it, I really don't know what else to say I will be able to prove to you that I am who I say I am i.e a nice genuine guy who enjoys playing on RPUK I am still learning as time goes on but I'm pretty sure all the rules are drilled into me now, as they should, I am brand new to RP and didn't know some of the terminology I have learned my lesson from that and again I can reassure you that none of this will never happen again, please forgive me and give me a second chance.

Thanks for the response! 🙂

please forgive me and give me a second chance.
If I am to go ahead and do so - What will your plan be?

What character(s) are you planning to play?
What quality roleplay can you bring to this server? 

Hi @DanooI am planning on playing on my NHS character for a little while as I want to learn more within the NHS and proceed to one of their amazing units. When I do go back to my main character I will not be in contact with the gang in question and will continue to do what I do on the server which is hang around with my friends and sell drugs on the blocks, make some money and buy some nice cars etc. I am still new to RP like I said, once I get back to my NHS character I will make sure to provide all injured people with high quality roleplay and on my other character I will make sure that if I am robbed or participate in any sort of robbing I will keep the roleplay to a high standard. The way I think about it and the way I have been told to act before (out of city) is to act as if it is real life and that Is what I intend to do 100% I do have two other character but I barley ever use them, maybe this is the time to introduce one of them to this amazing city.

Good evening @Joeethc!

We were all new once, so I understand. This is still my first ever roleplaying server.
Myself and plenty of others have been here for years and still do not have any punishments on their record - your roleplay overall needs some serious improvement as the way you're currently heading you'll end up back on a ban within a week or two.

Please, learn from your mistakes. I am going to give you another chance on the server and I very much hope you do not throw this chance back in my face.
Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent taking you right back here and it'll be much harder to appeal.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back