What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - John C - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John C

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for John C 

In-game Name: John Corbet

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199000824009

Ban ID: !!rpuk14621!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe i was banned in relation to meta-gaming / hop on .

Why should we unban you ?: In the Evidence i have attached you can see i had been on Fortnite for around 3 hours and was with Tee and Imran when we agreed to have one last match, the match Started at 19:46 and ended 20 minutes and 29 seconds later at 20:06 after this match we won and all logged out of Fortnite, then i logged on to FiveM at around 20:08 , when i had first logged on to the server i had no clue there was gun fight ongoing i only found there was fight happening when i had asked on radio whats everyone up to and was met with "cutlass on turf" . I Began Playing Fortnite with Tee at around 17:50 , then Imran joined us at around 18:16 , then we all logged off at 20:06.

https://imgur.com/qzP85mk

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

How come your telling us a different story now?

When we spoke to you in game you told us that you played with Tee and Imran an hour or two before logging on the server at 20:08, you said after playing with Tee and Imran you hopped on solo's and you kept loosing so you came on the server.

Care to explain?

Hi OneShot 

Thanks for taking the time to look over this! When i was pulled in game i will admit i was a bit startled , When the questions were asked i was already fresh out of a heated gun fight and became a bit panicked when i was later surrounded by everyone. When we talked about the games i had played that day , i was being truthful. I had played both with imran and Tee , but also felt like i was playing solos when Tee had gone to get some food because we loaded in and tee went afk straight away. ill hold my hands up and apologize for giving the wrong information at the time , but everything I have said about us playing together and logging on together has been 100% truthful i just became a bit panicked when i got pulled as it was unexpected and caught me off guard, as you can see from my replay logs above i had no reason to lie because I was genuinely playing trios with tee and imran. If I can do anything else to prove myself i will. 
Thank you for your time.

Hello @John C

During your time playing fornite with other balla members, did you happen to be in a discord call with them?

Hi Mason, Thanks for the Reply

Yes during the time we were playing Fortnite we were sat in a discord call.

Hello there @John C

You are only talking about Tee and Imran, but there was 4 of you pulled by staff, wasn´t there? Where does the 4th person fit into the story? Also, you guys really seemed to have trouble even remembering if you won or lost the game you played and we got conflicting information from all of you... Why is that?

Hi Sammy , Thanks for the Reply

I know there was 4 us that were pulled by staff , hence why i mntioned it was only me , tee and Imran in a trio , but Blain was also within the vc playing solos, he had lost his last game whereas the three of us won our game , when we were asked in game whether we won our last game , Blain answered no because he was on his ones  , To answer your last question i can only speak for myself, in regards to the other Ballas i think the fact that 3 of us were playing trios and one was playing solos but we were all on the same game and in the same vc may have confused some people.

Good evening @John C

After reviewing the video from Imran and Tommy I'm satisfied that you all we're in a game and simply come on the server after as this was the main point that was debated between all four of you. Now with that being said I will be going ahead and unbanning you and same as I put in the other two appeals, We will keep a record of this however this will not count towards the FBS for yous. 

Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back