What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - john creasee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

john creasee

Unban Appeal for john creasee 

In-game Name: John Crease

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199070054910

Ban ID: !!rpuk11383!!

Reason given for your ban: broke the C2.9 rule

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for taking part and assisting in the C2.9 rule with my 2 friends as I was new to the city and was was told to do it, at the time I had no clue this was against the rules as ill admit I sped through the rules are was extremely eager to get into the city and start roleplaying. I am most dearly sorry about the rule breaking it will never happen again as I really enjoy this server and was making lots of friends and contacts through RP

Why should we unban you ?: I had only just installed and started playing FiveM and has picked this server as I had been given good reviews on it by my friends, I highly rate this server and have been suggesting it to my friends, I am extremely sorry for breaking the C2.9 rule on this server I have never been in trouble before or broke any rules before, I would love to be unbanned so I can persue my RP journey making new friends and I will never ever break the rules again. I am sorry RPUK for not reading your rules carefully but since my last appeal I have read and understood the rules correctly and will adhere to them all if I am unbanned. I have now matured since my last appeal and will not bump my post by adding comments and I will never message staff about my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You were informed on your last appeal that you cannot appeal until after 21/02/2023 - Appealing sooner will get you nowhere.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back