What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - john creasee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

john creasee

Unban Appeal for john creasee 

In-game Name: John Crease

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199070054910

Ban ID: !!rpuk11383!!

Reason given for your ban: broke the C2.9 rule

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for taking part and assisting in the C2.9 rule with my 2 friends as I was new to the city and was was told to do it, at the time I had no clue this was against the rules as ill admit I sped through the rules are was extremely eager to get into the city and start roleplaying. I am most dearly sorry about the rule breaking it will never happen again as I really enjoy this server and was making lots of friends and contacts through RP

Why should we unban you ?:  I had only just installed and started playing FiveM and has picked this server as I had been given good reviews on it by my friends, I highly rate this server and have been suggesting it to my friends, I am extremely sorry for breaking the C2.9 rule on this server I have never been in trouble before or broke any rules before, I would love to be unbanned so I can persue my RP journey making new friends and I will never ever break the rules again. I am sorry RPUK for not reading your rules carefully but since my last appeal I have read and understood the rules correctly and will adhere to them all if I am unbanned. I have now matured since my last appeal and will not bump my post by adding comments and I will never message staff about my appeal I have fully learnt my lesson after being banned around a month or two ago and have since matured and realised the rule that I broke.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I had no clue this was against the rules
I'm not a fan of this excuse in regards to G2.9. Transferring money between characters is not intended, that's why each character has separate inventories, balances, cars, houses and the list goes on. Even without a thorough understanding of the rules, common sense would dictate that you having to be sneaky and handing money to each other in order for you to give back to other characters is not intended, so even if you didn't know it was a rule, you knew it was wrong.

You stated you were simply "told to do it", but there's a saying about being told to do something and cliffs that I needn't recite.

Given the above, if we can't trust you to do the right thing when new, how can we trust you if you return?

Because I really enjoyed this server and I did this when new to get some quick cash, but I have now found all the interesting ways to make cash in game by RP’ing, I won’t ever break the rules again I really want to return to the city to carry on RP with my mates, Yes I admit I knew it was wrong and won’t ever do it again and won’t ever break another rule again. I have matured and read all the rules since I was banned and now I am ready to start a fresh and not break any rules, I really am sorry phoenix about my rule break and really really want another chance as all my mates play this server and I can’t due to my actions but I fully believe I deserve another chance to prove to you I can play the game correctly.

Yes the interesting ways to make cash or me is taxis that’s the best way I was making money in RP I was making around 200k-250k a day from taxis non stop I also found the truck deliveries interesting, as stated I found an interesting way throught RP which was I can apply to become a mechanic and police and even a solicitor I was going to apply for the police 

Okay, I'm pleased you're willing to make an effort if you are to return.

Due to this being a ban for G2.9, all characters bar one will need deleting, and the remaining character wiping.

If you agree to this, can you please tell me the character you'd like to keep that'll get reset to default.

Hi phoenix, can I please keep my main character called John Crease as it has all my roleplay contacts on it 

Wipe completed.

Thank you RP team I won’t fail to disappoint ! When will I be able to connect to the server again 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, as everything has been processed I've now unbanned you.

I should be clear, though, that anything like this again will see you banned with little hope of returning, and any further rule breaks within the next 6 months will see you back here, following the FBS.

I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you'll be an asset to the server.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back