What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - John Gabbana - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gabbana

Unban Appeal for John Gabbana 

In-game Name: Thomas Gabbana

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198118100086

Ban ID: Don't have it

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Well, as I've been told, for breach C1.2

Why should we unban you ?: I belive this is genuine a "mistake", the appeal itself it's going to look like a lie, but it's indeed only the truth. I'll try my best to describe the context.

In my history on the server, I've had 2 discord accounts, first one is Eypo#3470, this is the account that I think it got banned, there is at least 3 people on top of my head that have access to this account, and it's the account I originaly started in the server with. The use of this account is purely chatting with my spanish friends and play other games with them. This account was originaly linked to my personal phone number.

My second account it's Thomas Gabbana#9416, account I opened when I decided to give it a serious go on the server way over a year ago, and that I only use for roleplay purpuses, having only servers related to roleplay and in wich I only have acces to. Account that in today's morning, discord asked me to link a phone number to, wich I did, with my personal one, phone number that has not changed in at least 5 years.
--> As you can see in the email screenshot, the email is from today https://i.imgur.com/swKiIEX.png

After doing so, my RPUK bubble disapeared from my server list, and what I first tought it was a mistake, after doing a quick reserach found out that was indeed baned, and most likely after the phone number transfered.
All my discord tags are on my second account, account I only use for roleplay; meaning there is been over a year I don't use the first one to enter in the RPUK server, but I also been told I left the server with my first acount 13 days ago, wich makes 0 sense for me.

Not only the things said above are weird, but everyone that know me knows that would make 0 sense for me to breach 1.2 being a spanish playing on a UK server, but that I always step up if someone is being discriminated in any way on my presence.

I genuine think this is a mistake, and since I've not been disclosed any information about the ban (neither know the ban ID) I'm forced to open an appeal to try to solve this mess.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

How can you believe that this ban is a mistake if you don't know or remember what you was banned for? 

there is at least 3 people on top of my head that have access to this account, and it's the account I originaly started in the server with.
Who has access to this and why?

How can you believe that this ban is a mistake if you don't know or remember what you was banned for? 

Who has access to this and why?

To my first account have access my brother and 2 of my best friends. They do for multiple reasons, but the main one it's because I'm in some servers (talking about spanish competitive games) that you can only acces thru a invitation, and that is very usefull to be inside.

The ban is not a mistake, if something I've learned about the server is that everything happen for a reason, what I mean is that the ban is a mistake, it's probably because my mates who like to play clown did something that they were not mean to do, without actually knowing the severity of the consequences that would have said actions to my person.

So who was it who decided to break C1.2 rule? Since you have narrowed it down to 4 people (you, brother or 2 mates) Find out what you or they did and then you can adjust your appeal accordingly since you will then now why you was banned. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So who was it who decided to break C1.2 rule? Since you have narrowed it down to 4 people (you, brother or 2 mates) Find out what you or they did and then you can adjust your appeal accordingly since you will then now why you was banned. 
Hi there Robbie, I had time the other day to talk with my mates about this, and one of them ended up admiting to have formed discriminatory slurs with the words you have as emojis in a reaction to one of the bot messages on discord.

I still strugle trying to understand, when he confessed me his action (he barely speak english) but in his mind it was a """funny""" prank to do said thing; so I do apologie on his behalf not only for the dissrepect, but if someone got offended.

The whole conversation lead me into changing my first discord account password, so now it's just me the one and only who have acces to the accounts involved in this server.

The whole conversation lead me into changing my first discord account password, so now it's just me the one and only who have acces to the accounts involved in this server.
I hope this is true as anything else like this and you won't return.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back