What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - John Gabbana - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gabbana

Unban Appeal for John Gabbana 

In-game Name: Thomas Gabbana

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198118100086

Ban ID: !!rpuk7673!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I've broken the G2.9 rule, that means I've transfered something from my old crim character John Gabbana to my cop character Thomas Gabbana that i've shouldn't transfered.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I'm one of the most active players on the server and I really enjoy the experience of playing this server along as trying to provide other people a nice and fun time. To whoever you ask, can be gang members or can be police/nhs members, they will only give good words for Gabbana aka Gambas the trojan, and i think that something to be taken into consideration...
I'm not really sure on what i've fucked up, since there's been 2 sides of me playing this server, the one who focused on money at the beggining, and the one who focused on rp when realice there is no point of being the richest person on the server if you don't have someone to share with; so if i did something wrong must been a while ago.
That being said, if i fucked up i will accept my punishment but will look for mercy; also, whatever caused me getting banned i'm willing to get rid off (or just give consent to admins to instantly delete from my possesions).
All I hope is that this is not a goodbye, and we can figure out if there is a solution for a mistake from the past.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Nothing ring a bell? Logging in dropping an amount and logging back with the other character to pick it up? What gave you the idea to do this? 

@Robbie It totally do, i just didn't want to bump the appeal or anything. 

(Apologies for any grammar mistakes)

The thing happen back on the days of the squid game, being completly honest, there is nothing to justify such a major rulebreak, and the best thing i could do that day was maybe not connecting to the server, but instead of that i logged my old crim char and drop 100k on the floor, to moments latter pick them up with my cop char.

That being said, there is nothing I could say but sorry for my acts, I can only feel shame for what I did, and shame for set such a bad example.

I dont really know if there is something I can do to fix this huge mess, but at the moment I got banned I think I was carrying over 100k on my pockets comming from fishing session (since I was in the middle of one); and I could not be more grateful if you could take those as me trying to fix my past actions.

I would also like to mention that since I got the ban, some people took time to send me a dm and show me support and their whises of them to see me back in the city. I've never felt so loved and wanted into a server, so I can only look foward to try to solve this mess...

@John GabbanaDid you not think at the time that this was wrong and you were actively exploiting a game mechanic to further the progress of one of your characters? In my mind I would of thought this was not ok and not done it.

@John GabbanaDid you not think at the time that this was wrong and you were actively exploiting a game mechanic to further the progress of one of your characters? In my mind I would of thought this was not ok and not done it.
You are totally right, this idea is wrong in any normal mind, but there is a chance that at that time when this happened I was not in my best mind state, but that not make any excuse, since the fastest solution is simply not log into the server.
Thinking now in my past actions, I can only think how dumb and foolish I was by doing such a thing and the only feel I can get is shame, because the best part is that there was no need for doing such a idiot thing. As you can see on the ammount of hours I spend on this server (wich I do with plesure) I'm always been kind of a grinder person; so at the time this happend I belive "Thomas" was already wealthy enough, making no reason for need those 100k; as I past said, when I got baned I was in the middle of a fishing session, where I can get double of that ammount in a legal and honest way; that's why I can't really figure out what would be crossing in my mind to do such a foolish thing...

That's why I once more I apologie for do such a idiot action, and beg to you to accept the money I was carrying from the fish sesion at the time I got baned as me trying to achieve forgiveness and solve the mistakes I made in the past.

Cash in hand have been wiped. This was 120k. I think we are being more than fair unbanning you so we are keeping that 20k.

Find yourself getting banned for an offence like this again it will be much harder to come back and witha  forced fresh start. (Full wipe) will take place.
Dont waste this chance.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back