What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Johnbhoy2018 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Unban Appeal for Johnbhoy2018 

In-game Name: james mcann

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453167094

Ban ID: !!rpuk11159!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know i was banned for exiting the game whilst downed which was through my own mistake in game and i was not in the middle of any RP situation so when my food was ready i did not think backing out would have been a problem as after the 4pm storm when i was coming back on i would have spawned in the same place downed and would have bled out as there was no way in this earth anyone would have been able to see me or hear me unless they had fallen like me and managed to somehow survive i stayed downed for at least 10 minutes before i had to back out. I am fully aware that this server is very strict on there rules and discipline which i respect if i thought that me backing out would have been a breaking of the rules under the circumstances then i wouldve just left my laptop running

Why should we unban you ?: I always try my best at keeping my rp to a high standard i do my best to follow rules and regulations put in place by staff i know being in this situation that sounds contradictory on my behalf although under the circumstances i mentioned above is why i say it. when i 1st joined i did make mistakes and was treating it like gta although i learned fast and have grown with the city, it is a big part of me outside rp as its the best entertainment around in my opinion i also have put alot of time into the city which shows i am a frequent player i always go out my way to help others when i can, anytime ive been killed etc i follow rp and if i die i die its not the end of the world i can make what i lose back not a problem

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there @Johnbhoy2018

All C2.3 bans come with an automatic one month cooldown, and as such you will be eligable to appeal after 26/01/23.

Hope to see you then!

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back