What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Johnbhoy2018 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Unban Appeal for Johnbhoy2018 

In-game Name: james mcann

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453167088

Ban ID: !!rpuk11159!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for not following the rule c2.3 i.e combat logging, Details of the situation i was in which occured and led to this happening i was fishing with a friend for a couple of hours we then proceeded to the bait and tackle shop to sell our hard earned graft for money i tried taking the shortcut i.e jumping over the rtailing to land on the steps although i heavily misjudged and ended up landing face first onto the rocks and therefor downed myself my friend whom i was with didnt even see this happen so i was left shouting on him which led to him not hearing which was fine as it was my own fault regardless i lay for upto 10 minutes im unsure of the exact amount as stated i tried shouting on my friend to no avail i tried this for around 3 minutes realising it wasnt going to work. the moment at which i leave the game was solely to go and get my dinner as it being boxing day i had family over so when i got shouted upon to be informed that my dinner was out i just purely quit the game ( looking back over the month ive had to reflect this action was not the brightest one in the book) any other time i would have left the computer on and grabbed it and ate it whilst still on rp.i understand the fact to which this may not be belivable as of the contents in my pocket at the time of me leaving although i have lost plenty of them and it hasent deterred me before atall when i came back to log back on this was purely to bleed back out as the exact place i was laid on the rock no one could ever have seen me or heard me so leaving to come back on after my dinner seemed to me at the time to be ok also not being in a rp scenario as such either , although it certainly is not regardless and i hold my hands up and take full responsibility for my actions as a mature adult that i am, i failed to follow proper protocol such as not putting anything in ooc discord nor even a ticket this behaviour isnt acceptable and i have realised this through my month cooldown which i totally agree with as it lets you reflect on things. You will see i also have a not from a staff member linked to my account for previous leaving the game whilst downed on that occasion i explained to the man who teleported me to him for a chat that my five m had been kicking me out upto 5 times previous of the situation and i was experiencing head issues so when i quit it was only to try and solve the head issues i had quit then joined instantly to bleed out to which i did reason im putting this on the appeal is that im honest and any questions asked will be truthfully answered and i have nothing to hide i fully deserved the ban for my actions i personally call them mistakes although that is down to me and me solely to make sure i dont make mistakes, i am fully aware of the rules as i did take time out before joining to read them and having my ban i have re read the rules just to refresh my memory so in future this does not happen again nor any other rule breaks.
the rule i broke is (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
in my own words this rules has been put in place like the other rules to leave a fair playing field for all parties involved in the situation if 1 was just to quit everytime it wasnt in there favour then it would be just one big shit show like gta online it also keeps a fair playing field which is pivitol in rp.
I appreciate your time to read through this and appreciate the effort of all staff use do a good job.

yours sincerely
John Mcallister

Why should we unban you ?: Firstly i would like to say thank you in advance to whomever has to waste there spare time just to go through this for me it is appreciated, the reason i believe i should be unbanned is that i take full responsibility at all times for my actions i always have been truthful on top of this i dont go around causing a nuisance to others nor disrupting any others id rather go out my way to help someone than take the piss. i have put many hours into my characters development and would not like it to go to waste for 1 stupid action. on top of this rpuk is my number 1 choice due to the fact the custom script that use must be tirelessly writing is untouchable your city is the bomb basically i have tried others yes they are good in there own sense but rpuk city is untouchable in my eyes on top of that the community which is in place is by far the best. i will include the link to my previous unban appeal which i sent in the same day of my ban unknown that it came with a 1 month cooldown and to be honest im glad about the cooldown as looking back that was a poor effort in that appeal which did not represent myself in taking full responsibility to which i am unimpressed by myself. if there is such a thing as second chances then i believe i am deserved of that opportunity if it where ever to arise.
link to previous appeal= https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/143687-unban-appeal-johnbhoy2018-gta-rp/?do=findComment&comment=818173

Thanks again for wasting your own private time to go through this i really appreciate it

Yours sincerely John Mcallister

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @Johnbhoy2018

I appreciate the effort you have put into your appeal, thank you for that. 
Now, do you think your character could have benefited at all from that disconnect once you would have logged back in at a later time?

Hi Sammy thanks for the swift reply it is really appreciated along with your time. to answer your question my character would only have benefited from logging back in only if for some reason when i logged back in if he where to be somehow alive so yes is the answer although that was not my intentions nor did it cross my mind at the time of the incident. for the contents in my pocket i can see why it would have benefitted me as i said and this is not me making esxcuses rather just stating facts from my end i have lost 6 of them items which i have worked hard to regain after my losses so i did not have any intention of quitting to save my contents. i enjoy the grind aspect as it brings good rp and losses are apart of life in city and out so you just have to accept it and get on as at the end of the day its about rp not loosing nor winning.

Thanks again for taking time out your own personal time to deal with this.

Yours sincerely 

John McAllister

How about more NHS being available at a later time and being able to get to you? Or someone being near enough to hear you scream by coincident? 

Hi sammy thanks for your reply and also your time, to be totally honest with you i dont usually depend on nhs as i have only ever seen them twice for help in my time in the city as they are usually busy dealing with the police,  the placement of my body on the rock wasnt visible nor near close enough for anyone too hear unless they had actually fell onto the rocks beside me to which they would have downed themselves there was no chance in my eyes i would have been able to get help atall the only outcome for me was to bleed out to which would happen i can understand from others and your pov but i am not in the city to cheat nor get advantages by any means.

yours sincerely

John Mcallister

Very well... I will give you another chance. 
Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent again and much harder to come back from, keep that in mind. Furthermore, your inventory will be wiped and this will count as a re-spawn death. You will not remember what lead up to it. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back